IGNORED

Season Tickets Next Season

Super

Hmm, decisions decisions.

Not sure if the club have done right making the kids tickets so cheap and bunging in a free shirt too. I think most parents would have purchased a shirt or two and some point. So whereas it will look great the club have perhaps lost a few sales?

Lets not kid ourselves, theres's no such thing as free, some other tickets are paying for this.

Sorry to buck the trend, but 2 seniors and 2 under 7s in the central Dolman and it's a 20% increase. One good season after 4 seasons where they should have been paying us to watch, can't say I'm that impressed. I know there will always be winners and losers, but +20%?

(Comment removed)

Not sure if the club have done right making the kids tickets so cheap and bunging in a free shirt too. I think most parents would have purchased a shirt or two and some point. So whereas it will look great the club have perhaps lost a few sales?

Lets not kid ourselves, theres's no such thing as free, some other tickets are paying for this.

Spend money to make money. Reduce the number of PL shirts in the park, get kids on board for later years.

Spend money to make money. Reduce the number of PL shirts in the park, get kids on board for later years.

Yes I can see that, but still think there is a thick end of the wedge and a thin one. I would have liked to see it spread a bit more evenly that's all.

Great initiative IMO. We should want to see as many kids in City shirts across the city as possible. Wipe the gash and Prem teams off the face of our city please. Don't care how its funded.

Oooooh!!!  I'll bet the 60 - 64 y/o rugby season ticket holders are highly delighted.  The age discount has just been lifted from 60 to 65 for them to bring it into line with the football............. 

Given there is now no default retirement age (and it was 65 before that anyway) I think 65+ is fair.

Football in general is suffering badly from a loss of young supporters. NLBR have been giving free tickets to watch non-league dirge all season so I'm glad we're letting the kids in at some cracking prices to watch one of the most exciting leagues in Europe.

Archived