IGNORED

Season Tickets Next Season

Super

I see what you mean TB I just looked on the BBC rugby section to find out where Bristol are in the league and they only seem to cover premier and pro 12 (whatever this is - looks non english) eventually I found it and Bristol are 2nd , how many go up then or do they have a playoff ?

It's a play off.  The play offs actually involve 4 teams but everyone presumes it will come down to Bristol v Worcester for who goes up.

There is talk of expanding the Premiership to 14 teams and then getting rid of relegation.  This would involve both Bristol and Worcester as they have sizeable supports compared to Rotherham, for example, who from watching a game on sky a few weeks back, appear to play in their local park.

It's a play off.  The play offs actually involve 4 teams but everyone presumes it will come down to Bristol v Worcester for who goes up.

There is talk of expanding the Premier League to 14 teams and then getting rid of relegation.  This would involve both Bristol and Worcester as they have sizeable supports compared to Rotherham, for example, who from watching a game on sky a few weeks back, appear to play in their local park.

Cheers TB , I think to have all teams involved in a play off is a tad unfair and really doesn't reflect the hard work of a team that finishes Champions. Playoff is fine for additional place but the Champs must really go up , a season is a season through thick -thin not a one-off game at the end , how bonkers those egg chasing boyo`s are

Not sure I understand that? If you sat in Williams, got kicked out of your seat for Prem (as I did as well) then why are you getting the rough end of the deal? You seem to be getting exactly the same deal as everyone else in the Williams including, surprisingly, those in the Prem seats who have no preferential arrangements in place?

Fair point, at first glance the priorities looked a bit odd, and with the Easter break, a very short window to renew.

Archived