IGNORED

Season Tickets Next Season

Super

Good prices. Though I'm not in the young age groups I'm very impressed by this. U12's including a replica shirt is a good thing.

I am looking for the thread that slates this gift due to the fact they will carry a Bristol Sport logo....

Mmmmh.. not sure about this.

Negatives...

Not got any kids & way off retirement.. so don't really see why I should

fund a 'free' shirt.

Positives...

Championship football.. new stadium going up in front of my eyes...

having said that... the club have missed an opportunity of throwing in free baseball cap for all in the Dolman as without the Williams we're going to be blinded by the sun all match now... would have been a good PR exercise!

Think I read correctly, but those of us being relocated from the Williams cannot buy a ticket until the 2nd April, therefore giving priority to most others who wish to relocate to the South Stand.

So as a 30 year season ticket holder who got shafted out of my seat when they invented Premier seating, now have to wait and see what seats are left after the first weeks sales. Understand this only for a year, but do feel neglected.

I know we have to make sacrifices during the rebuild and have no problem with those with season tickets for the old east end getting in first, but it seems ever man and his dog before Williams ticket holders, including premier seat holders.

Unless I am missing something?

Think I read correctly, but those of us being relocated from the Williams cannot buy a ticket until the 2nd April, therefore giving priority to most others who wish to relocate to the South Stand.

So as a 30 year season ticket holder who got shafted out of my seat when they invented Premier seating, now have to wait and see what seats are left after the first weeks sales. Understand this only for a year, but do feel neglected.

I know we have to make sacrifices during the rebuild and have no problem with those with season tickets for the old east end getting in first, but it seems ever man and his dog before Williams ticket holders, including premier seat holders.

Unless I am missing something?

Don't know if this sweetens the deal but you do get first prio on the 'new' Williams once it's built.

Please excuse my ignorance, but can someone higher up the food chain please explain to me when exEEers can apply for the South Stand(thought it was first dibs) and how much will a joint football/rugby ST be.I downloaded the brochure but couldn't find the info.Many Thanks.

Archived