IGNORED

Wonderwall

myol'man

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yet another "song" that will never be heard either at AG or Wembley.

True.

Maybe the solution for people who like to compose such things is to have a "Poetry Corner" section on the forum, so they can show off their talents without claiming it's a song that will ever be sung at AG.

Thoughts?  :whistle:

True.

Maybe the solution for people who like to compose such things is to have a "Poetry Corner" section on the forum, so they can show off their talents without claiming it's a song that will ever be sung at AG.

Excellant suggestion. That'll be a sub forum that I'll never look at.

Its not rocket science is it? If the thread title doesn't grab you, don't open it and If a poster bores/offends/or just puts zzzzzzz in every other reply, just hit the ignore option. Its like having your own tailor made Otib init.

"The wonder of you" is a good song, but is actually played at all Arsenal home games.

I think we have two great theme songs. I actually prefer "One for the Bristol City", as it is my earliest memories of games at Ashton Gate, but the one about drinking Cider is great as well.

I hope any copy of Hi Ho Silver Lining is banned from the London area on Sunday

Its not rocket science is it? If the thread title doesn't grab you, don't open it and If a poster bores/offends/or just puts zzzzzzz in every other reply, just hit the ignore option. Its like having your own tailor made Otib init.

And that's the point. There are loads of threads, I look at the title and I can't be bothered to open it. It really is that simple

"The wonder of you" is a good song, but is actually played at all Arsenal home games.

I think we have two great theme songs. I actually prefer "One for the Bristol City", as it is my earliest memories of games at Ashton Gate, but the one about drinking Cider is great as well.

I hope any copy of Hi Ho Silver Lining is banned from the London area on Sunday

I agree although not about OFTBC. I think it's rubbish! Cheesy lyrics, doesn't sound good when sung (not that we sing it) and sounds dated!

Archived