IGNORED

Special Message From Ivan Testemintanu To Otib

Marina's Rolls Royce

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I've never noticed this thread before...one of my all time favourite City players. Glad to know he's doing well and has fond memories of the club.

Was at WBA when he got injured...such a shame. A fine player.

The very sort of player we could do with now (pre-injury).  Skilful, direct and tough - great signing.

He's staying with a mate of mine and I'm meeting up with him over the weekend.

I was hoping to get him to come on Tuesday but he had a meeting with someone at the Newport Oxford match. He's looking at possibly moving back to UK and met up with Tony Fawthrop. I did ask him if he'd brought his boots with him and he said that if he had we'd have won v Derby...........

On 4/22/2016 at 16:29, spudski said:

I've never noticed this thread before...one of my all time favourite City players. Glad to know he's doing well and has fond memories of the club.

was this the west brom game that got held up for ages because of crowd trouble? 

anyway, to parrot the sentiment, a great player who gave his all - loved him to bits and chuffed he still holds a place for briz in his heart! 

On 22/04/2016 at 23:59, spudski said:

That game killed our spirit and with it any chance of staying up.

From memory:

Game delayed - WBA surprised when we took more than the allocated to a POTD game about an hour away from Bristol.

We went 1 down

Aaron Brown came off the bench and looked superb - think he hit the post after a mazy run

We equalized and then went 2-1 up - away end went mental!!

Ivan and (i think) Micky Bell broke thier legs

Lee Hughes equalized in about the 100th flippin min......

40 minutes ago, BS5_RED said:

That game killed our spirit and with it any chance of staying up.

From memory:

Game delayed - WBA surprised when we took more than the allocated to a POTD game about an hour away from Bristol.

We went 1 down

Aaron Brown came off the bench and looked superb - think he hit the post after a mazy run

We equalized and then went 2-1 up - away end went mental!!

Ivan and (i think) Micky Bell broke thier legs

Lee Hughes equalized in about the 100th flippin min......

I was looking to break Lee Hughes legs after that stupid muppet dance! They also left the bloody clock running and I thought he scored in 99 minute, just to be picky!

Archived