IGNORED

Pathetic, Useless, Negative, The Managers Got To Go...

Big Red Rich

Seriously what did they expect?

They are a poorly supported, bottom half of the table third division club with no money.

We've been miles better than sides far above them in the league all this season.

I didn't think that they were that bad. They weren't the worst side we've played all season, not by any stretch.

They weren't even the worst side we've played this month.

Crewe were ******* awful last week.

We were clearly the far superior team with much more talented individuals. I didn't see anyone in the Walsall team with anywhere near the class of a Freeman or Smith.

However they did get into some decent positions in the final third on a few occasions, but ruined it every time with some truly appalling crossing and final balls.

We have nearly twice as many league points as them. It played out as it should of done however considering it was their first time at Wembley I was expecting them to give it more of a go.

It wasn't that they didn't give it a go, but their final ball and shooting was pathetic!

I do not understand what fans from the also rans of the West Midlands are actually expecting.

This is a classic example of the perils of a small minority re social media.

Walsall went up above us during the Danny Wilson era, they out-achieved us and fair play.

Walsall, as very much an also ran in the West Midlands , out-achieved the biggest and most under-achieving club in all of the Somerset/Gloucester/Wishere region.

Our attendances in LDV's and Play Offs of yesteryear and today, shows our potential.

With all due respect to Walsall, they came up against a class side who is beginning to match it's club's potential, just beginning.

Seriously what did they expect?

They are a poorly supported, bottom half of the table third division club with no money.

We've been miles better than sides far above them in the league all this season.

I have to agree. Man-for-man we're better in all positions. They gave us a couple of scares and I think their players tried throughout, but tbh I was never worried.

i think at 1-0 they might, just might have scored. after Littles early second goal in the second half, they were trying too hard to rush a goal back, i cannot think of any other reasons the shooting/crossing could have been so bad.

having said that,they knew they didnt have much time on the ball as city were closing them down taking it away with ease a lot of the time

I am pleased we won, but it was just really a day out. I can't imagine getting my panties bunched if we had lost. What did they expect really? We're about a zillion points ahead of them in the league and they are not very good.

I did not realise there was such hostility to Dean Smith, considering that he is a local lad.

We have nearly twice as many league points as them. It played out as it should of done however considering it was their first time at Wembley I was expecting them to give it more of a go.

They only played as we allowed them to play, we were far superior in every respect and much to good for them.  I thought Pack played well as they all did and he is rapidly improving and getting more confident with his run of games.

They got to the final and a bumper pay day they otherwise would not of had, I'd be pretty happy with that as a consolation prize if I were a Walsall fan. They have had their time in the sun helped by fricking David Kelly, now we are stepping out of the gloom.

We really only toyed with them yesterday, didn't humiliate them but didn't stretch ourselves either. We have a more important prize to aim for, but the trophy will look nice in the cabinet.

I know lots of people were wanting to play Preston in the final, but I was very glad yesterday that it didn't happen.

Archived