IGNORED

Amusing Plastic Moments

Chairman Mao

I had the line up of Match of the day behind me... Did my head in, it seemed everything Freeman was doing this guy could do better and when ever someone made a good pass it was "Oh that was a good knock to be fair" First off who the hell says that. Then when Wade Elliott was brought on he moaned like **** because he's 37... anyway as we were leaving I had a look behind me to see what this guy looked like and I shit you not he could win look a like competitions as McLovin!

Although I did have the misfortune of being sat in front of Bedminster's answer to Jack and Vera Duckworth, With the gentleman insisting on commenting on every single touch by a city player with his dearly beloved repeating his every word, clearly life long city fans but drove me potty!. 

I think I had this chap sat in front of me....!!!!! 

We had quite a few excitable children by us, nothing wrong with that but they had not one bit of interest in the football. The parents could have saved a small fortune by putting them in the garden with a few balloons and they would have had just as much fun as that's all they were interested in. And they weren't young children either.

I am sorry I don't get out much.

And do you really have balloons?

Although I did have the misfortune of being sat in front of Bedminster's answer to Jack and Vera Duckworth, With the gentleman insisting on commenting on every single touch by a city player with his dearly beloved repeating his every word, clearly life long city fans but drove me potty!. All in all the 40000 plus that paid there pennies did our club proud and who knows if from these plastic fans we've captured the hearts of a few hundred little ones who'll become season ticket holders for years to come then it was well worth the experience! I loved it every bit of it, ive been before i'll come again but that was just as special as when I saw the Bolton and Mansfield games many years ago.

No Roger Malone and his Mrs. ?

Archived