IGNORED

Loan Window Closes Thursday.

Dave

I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a striker until the end of the season as cover.

As an injury could cot us dearly and this close to the end of the season not sure we would want to leave ourselves short up front.

Either that or Cotts would be happy recalling Wes if needed.

Mind you it would take a disaster of epic proportions for us not to get promoted now.

If wilbraham gets sent off with a 3 game ban against barnsley, and misses the Swindon Preston and Bradford games, I would suggest we would need someone else.

I knew he'd turn out to be crap

The question is do we need anybody else? The answer is no.

The question is : What would we do if we had an injury to one or more of our strikers ?

Another question could be ; Is Dave Martin capable of performing in high pressure matches if FF had an injury ?

Those are the danger areas .If we can avoid injury for the last eight games we won't need anyone .

It is a bit of a gamble and i believe that Cotts won't bring anyone in now .

Clearly whether he gets suspended or injured has no bearing on whether he is good or not. We have been very fortunate with injuries this season.

Clear for you maybe but I said in the summer he's shite and I've been waiting since August to be proven correct.

Not sure I understand whether we can recall any of those players currently out on loan but assuming we can, then as was said earlier, a keeper with some league experience to cover for Frankie makes most sense as I'd be concerned if Richards made his league debut at home to Swindon or at Preston.

Not sure I understand whether we can recall any of those players currently out on loan but assuming we can, then as was said earlier, a keeper with some league experience to cover for Frankie makes most sense as I'd be concerned if Richards made his league debut at home to Swindon or at Preston.

I may be wrong but i thought if Frankie was out we could still bring in an emergency loan as Dave Richards is classed as an academy keeper. I thought that goalkeeper was the only position you could do this for after the loan window has closed. That was my understanding like i said may be incorrect.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a striker until the end of the season as cover.

As an injury could cot us dearly and this close to the end of the season not sure we would want to leave ourselves short up front.

Either that or Cotts would be happy recalling Wes if needed.

Mind you it would take a disaster of epic proportions for us not to get promoted now.

It would take a disaster of epic proportions to bring back Wes

Why bring any1 in???? We have jet, agard, wilbs, then we can recall was burns if needed, plus Flint on corners, I'm sure Luke freeman can play up there aswell if needed, we will be fine, no need to waste cash and bring some1 in who may not fit.......

Why can't you type "one"?  Lazy git.

Archived