IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Barnsley Match Day Thread

Smug nonsense. Show me one person on this forum who doesn't believe in this group of players.

" When some people were saying we needed reinforcements earlier in the year, and were shot down for saying it. This is when we could have done with a plan B , an alternative to throw  on in search of a goal. As it is we have to hope they can find a goal from nowhere ".

Hardly a glowing endorsement.

" When some people were saying we needed reinforcements earlier in the year, and were shot down for saying it. This is when we could have done with a plan B , an alternative to throw  on in search of a goal. As it is we have to hope they can find a goal from nowhere ".

Hardly a glowing endorsement.

My point was we heve been light on numbers most of the season, but mention that and some people consider you a heretic. 

We have been lucky with injuries but having 2 strikers leaves you short of options whoever you are. 

My point was we heve been light on numbers most of the season, but mention that and some people consider you a heretic. 

We have been lucky with injuries but having 2 strikers leaves you short of options whoever you are. 

and my point is and has been, there is only a point in signing players if the right ones are available, players who will enhance our squad, not just signing players to make up numbers (we've been there and done that) and I suspect they weren't.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung