IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Barnsley Match Day Thread

Pre Roch match i said we would be promoted at home to Swindle and win the title either at Preston or Bradders... Looks about on target...  my predictions are pretty accurate, even if i forgot to consult these when i started this thread, but are in fact still 2 pts behind of where we are right now:-

BRISTOL CITY

H to Rochdale = 3 pts = 70pts

A to L Orient = 3 = 73

A to Crawley = 1 = 74

A to Yeovil = 3 = 77

H to Gills = 1 = 78

H to Crewe = 3 = 81

H to Barnsley = 1 = 82

A to Oldham = 3 = 85

H to Swindle = 3 = 88

Personally I think 88 will be sufficient for auto promotion but we may not know it on the day

If we go to Preston and beat them I think that will be the day we will be promoted. If we don't win it then it will be the next game. I can see us losing only once more by the end of the season and it will be against Walsall.. not in the JPT but last match of the season to get revenge for us beating them at Wembley when we are already champions and have taken our foot off the gas. 

We are two points ahead of my prediction above so we start on 90 points before below..

A to Preston = 0 = 90

A to Bradford = 3 = 93

H to Coventry = 1 = 94

A to Chesterfield = 3 = 97

A to Walsall = 3 = 100

Thought we might slip up at Walsall following our victory over them at Wembley but have changed my mind as we try and get the lone defeat of Preston out of our system and get over the line to 100 points. I think Coventry may be well on their way to a resurgence under Mowbray by the time we play them. I had Bradford down as a draw but so incensed will Cotts be over the Preston debacle, when he will be spitting complaints, the players will be all guns blazing at Valley Parade.

Edited by havanatopia