IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Barnsley Match Day Thread

I agree, not a particularly good result and I certainly wouldnt have taken it before kickoff but we'll have to live with it.

If we want the title, I think avoiding defeat at Deepdale is a must.

PNE have some tricky looking games coming up.

and my point is and has been, there is only a point in signing players if the right ones are available, players who will enhance our squad, not just signing players to make up numbers (we've been there and done that) and I suspect they weren't.

Totally understand your point and yet I still say this last few months may have been easier if we had another loan in. Just to add options and take some of the strain , even the short spell we had Matt Smith and (a nearly fit ) Wilbs meant we could rotate. I know there is no magic wand , and that they wouldn't want to pay for someone to sit on the bench but I bet there aren't many teams with only 2 out and out strikers. 

I guess you are probably right about availability but as a fan I don't need to worry myself about details, my job is to shout and tell them where they are going wrong :thumbsup:

Well, hard fought point in the end. Sounded like we were going to be frustrated and lose, so take it, move on.

Yep! City had to fight and come from behind to rescue a point at home                                                and they did! Well done City.

Looking at other results, fourth is now the lowest City can finish this season. As so often over the years the Easter fixtures will settle many issues.

In League 2, for some reason I don't mind Hartlepool climbing out of the bottom two, but I'm upset to see Cheltenham replace them. Tranmere, Carlisle & York; any of those two going out I'll be happy with.

PNE have some tricky looking games coming up.

Thing is WE all do , ignoring us as my nerves make me look for pit falls.

Swindon have us , Preston and Rochdale away, and MK and P'boro home

Preston have trips to Bradford and colchester and home games against Rochdale us and Swindon.

The other games are liiable to throw up some shocks, hopefully for them not us , I'll will enjoy ticking of the points as we rack them up (hopefully).

Listening today 1-0 and comfortable, I hope they didn't settle into Wembley mode where it never looked in doubt. I don't think Cott's will allow this but I also think it's the only way we could stuff it up.