IGNORED

Lee Johnson The Cheek

BristolGFXCity

Thought his team nearly did a job on us. That's Lee Johnson's job. Yeah their tactics were negative, but they were effective. 

But it was those tactics that were their undoing. Their midfield player going down injured in crawling off was the touch paper that got City angry. From that moment on City started to play, whereas we didn't look like scoring prior to that.  

You lot slagging on LJ should have a word with yourselves. Albeit most of you slagged him off all the bloody time when he played for us. 

Great little player when he was here. Good luck to him

Don't really understand the love in when some ex players come back as the opposition. He was decent enough as a player but as his old man was in charge he probably played more than he otherwise would have done. I don't think there were many who were sorry to see him go when he did.

Don't really understand the love in when some ex players come back as the opposition. He was decent enough as a player but as his old man was in charge he probably played more than he otherwise would have done. I don't think there were many who were sorry to see him go when he did.

Has anyone considered how it must of felt for him playing in his old mans side......i would say bloody difficult at the least

A player who played in one of our most exciting and successful teams in the last 40 odd years....and some people treat him like he s*it on us.

Was nothing but loyal, proffessional and hardworking during his successful time with us.

In other words....those that slated him, are ****s

Ditto!

Has anyone considered how it must of felt for him playing in his old mans side......i would say bloody difficult at the least

He probably felt fortunate. No other English league club thought he was worth a contract. Only played for his Dad, unless on loan or north of the border. He may prove to be a good manager, but was at best a mediocre player IMO.

He probably felt fortunate. No other English league club thought he was worth a contract. Only played for his Dad, unless on loan or north of the border. He may prove to be a good manager, but was at best a mediocre player IMO.

Fortunate yes, but he must of known what everyone else was thinking !

The little man telling us to **** off was one of the highlights of my day. Seemed rather agitated with us singing '**** off Johnson **** off Johnson' the stubby wankaa.

Edit- The reason he got 'abuse' was because LJ was having a right go at Cotterill because Cotts was having a go at the ref.

Every club has it's set of morons, some have more than others. Leeds and Millwall may well be setting the pace...

Let us take a moment to think who is within this echelon....

BristolGFXCity, what say ye?

Nothing against Johnson, quite like him actually but **** me what a bunch of diving, cheating cynical bastards Barnsley are. Spent the whole game on the floor. Everyone around me saying the same.

Spot on.

They had faked head injuries down to an art I haven't seen before.

Spot on.

They had faked head injuries down to an art I haven't seen before.

It's about time we started contesting the drop ball following a forced stoppage, particularly when it's well into the oppositions half.

I don't buy that it's "sportsmanlike" punting the ball seventy yards down pitch after play stops for the opposition when we have the ball. 

Just been interviewed on RB,  was very complimentary about us and said we would be in the Championship next season.   He also said how much he enjoyed his time here playing and that we had got the right players and the money was spent wisely.

Was he having a dig at his Dad when he stated that had not always been the case in recent years?

Archived