IGNORED

Lee Johnson The Cheek

BristolGFXCity

Yes I read this earlier and thought how refreshing it was to actually hear an opposition manager acknowledging the fact that although we might indeed have one of the larger playing budgets in the division it is also about spending the money skilfully and wisely and giving SC deserved credit for having done so.

Actually they nearly all say that. Even that winker Swindle chairman said Cotts had spent wisely.

Yes I read this earlier and thought how refreshing it was to actually hear an opposition manager acknowledging the fact that although we might indeed have one of the larger playing budgets in the division it is also about spending the money skilfully and wisely and giving SC deserved credit for having done so.

Actually they nearly all say that. Even that winker Swindle chairman said Cotts had spent wisely.

• Admin

Got no problem with City giving opposition managers a few verbals when they come to Ashton Gate, whoever they are & whatever their history, should happen more often if anything.

However, if you're the kind of delicate flower who likes to dish it out but then run off crying if they dare say anything back then you'd be better off having a word with yourself than posting about your outrage on an internet forum.

Neither side did owt wrong until this thread was started.

Blige, there's some precious people on here.

I'm sure LJ has been in the game long enough to expect a few abusive chants when he returns to previous clubs. Hardly something new is it?

Precious?

What, being disappointed in our Singing Section, of which I am a very vocal member (been through this before, not going there again, look it up), as they/we chose to give Lee J stick instead of the more pressing matter of getting behind the team? That's not precious. Precious is something entirely different.

We can make a real racket when we choose. It was annoying to choose to do something else. That's not being precious. At all.

On 28 March 2015 at 17:57, Super said:

We really do have some morons don't we...

Are you sure?

Two lower classifications exist: imbeciles and idiots

And you know what they say about arguing with idiots

Archived