IGNORED

Bristol Women Quater Final 2Nd Leg

Posset red

I happened to tune in just as the commentator was talking about how well Bristol sport was doing this season, what with Bristol City the JPT winners and 10 clear at the top of the table, Bristol Rugby top of ythe Championship and Bristol Acadmey in the quarter finals of the champions league. Never mentioned NLBR at all, shows how insignificant they are!!

• Admin

I fear for them this season,   There was no shape, they didn't seem to be fit.   I know Frankfurt were a far superior team, but with this squad I am afraid they will be fighting off relegation this season.

There is a real belief that they will be challenging for the title this season

I have given the ladies game a chance to impress me and I really hate to say anything negative but if the coach got me to an away game involving Bristol Ladies half an hour after kick off, rather than expecting a ten quid refund I'd dip into my wallet and give the driver a tenner bonus!

I happened to tune in just as the commentator was talking about how well Bristol sport was doing this season, what with Bristol City the JPT winners and 10 clear at the top of the table, Bristol Rugby top of ythe Championship and Bristol Acadmey in the quarter finals of the champions league. Never mentioned NLBR at all, shows how insignificant they are!!

Why would they mention NLBR? They have absolutely nothing to do with Bristol Sport.

They've got no chance and they know it.

I'd feel the same if my team were 5-0 down and we still have to to thier place.......

Remember when the League Cup was played H&A? City lost a first leg 5-0 at AG, yet many City fans still went to Newcastle for the 2nd leg.

Archived