IGNORED

The Official C'mon Fleetwood Thread!

REDOXO

Easier to score but great save as well.

Beckford trying to get Sarcevic a second yellow in the aftermath.

Fleetwood will have to improve massively in the 2nd half, looks all too easy for Preston and just a matter of time til they get the 2nd.

Fleetwood are terrible, absolutely terrible. Preston don't look anything special either.

Atmosphere is dire as well for a so called derby.

When we played Highbury I thought a point was a good one (except throwing away a two goal lead...) as Fleetwood played pretty well. Then I saw them at the gate and thought they were awful! I guess at the beginning of the season momentum was carrying them but they have since been found out.

Anyone else think the title is far from ours?!

Obviously, we are very much in pole position and the title is ours to lose but I am a bit worried about Preston. If they win their games in hand and beat us at deepdale (all very feasible considering their good form) then they'll only be 2 points behind us.

Much to play for still in the league 1 title race. I'd definitely take a point away at them!

I've been worried about it for a few weeks now. Of course we're still in a very strong position but it isn't over yet. We've still got to play them, and Swindon, so the title isn't ours yet. Promotion I'm sure of as long as we don't lose to Swindon and we'd have all taken that at the start of the Season. To have the title snatched away at the death would be a hard pill to swallow though!

I have a nasty feeling about PNE away. Our fans seem to think the title is a foregone conclusion. Lose there and it's anything but.

Exactly my point. The points gap is misleading and although it's much better having points on the board I can't see anything other than Preston wins at the moment. Their form is that good? Would 100% take a point away at Preston.

Archived