IGNORED

The Official C'mon Fleetwood Thread!

REDOXO

I cant see past a Preston victory here. It's a great chance for them to pull effectively 7 points away from Swindon. Then it's a shoot out between us and Preston for the championship.

Swindon need to win 5 games and we need to lose 5 for them to go above us.

A win for Preston pretty much ramps up the pressure for Swindon to go on title winning form just to bag a promotion spot. Can't see it happening.

Preston have 4 squad players on international duty - not all regular first teamers - and Fleetwood 1.

Fleetwood also have 2 regulars out injured.

With both squads somewhat depleted you'd expect PNE's far superior manpower to carry the day.

I told Mrs Robbo that there was no football on Sky that I wanted to watch. Then I saw that Fleetwood v Preston is on.

Looks as if I'm relegated to watching it on my iPad.

Obviously I'm hoping for a home win but I reckon it's got a draw written all over it.

Anyone else think the title is far from ours?!

Obviously, we are very much in pole position and the title is ours to lose but I am a bit worried about Preston. If they win their games in hand and beat us at deepdale (all very feasible considering their good form) then they'll only be 2 points behind us.

Much to play for still in the league 1 title race. I'd definitely take a point away at them!

They have to better our results to overtake us. If we lose then a draw or win for them will be good for them. When we draw, as yesterday, they have to win to better us. Makes yesterdays point look quite useful as it means another game they have to win. We can certainly do enough to stay ahead of them until the end of the season, no worries.

They have to better our results to overtake us. If we lose then a draw or win for them will be good for them. When we draw, as yesterday, they have to win to better us. Makes yesterdays point look quite useful as it means another game they have to win. We can certainly do enough to stay ahead of them until the end of the season, no worries.

I know but the margin for error isn't great as I've already said. If they win their games in hand and beat us they are only 2 points behind. That's only one slip up from us and they're ahead. I know there's a lot of ifs and buts and we're still in the best position but them continuing their good run, beating us and us losing another game or two aren't completely far fetched ideas.

I know but the margin for error isn't great as I've already said. If they win their games in hand and beat us they are only 2 points behind. That's only one slip up from us and they're ahead. I know there's a lot of ifs and buts and we're still in the best position but them continuing their good run, beating us and us losing another game or two aren't completely far fetched ideas.

I'm quite happy playing them away. I think we're a bit special away from home at the moment. I still think 4 wins will secure the title.

Fleetwood done well to keep it to one.

Really nothing we can do about Preston, other then when we play them. They win today and they will have got 32 points from last 12 games. Its a reflection of our form that we are still clear!

Archived