IGNORED

Message For Those Who Travelled To Orient On Club Coaches (Merged)

alanpayne

I didn't go to the Orient game so have no personal interest in this, but personally I think that is a poor offer.

They failed to deliver the service promised and you shouldn't have to making another booking with them, from which they will again profit, to be compensated for that.

Telling a customer the only way we'll recognise our mistake is if you spend more money with us is such an appalling stance to take.

I seem to remember another promotion year, away to Orient 1-1 , where the supporters coach's turned up at half time. We were OK we had a van and just had the tyres slashed.

They should know to allow plenty of time for the journey, poor offer I wonder who made it the coach firm or the club. Either way shoddy, you think that the coach firm would be keen to keep the business and at least offer free travel to a game.

I seem to remember another promotion year, away to Orient 1-1 , where the supporters coach's turned up at half time. We were OK we had a van and just had the tyres slashed.

They should know to allow plenty of time for the journey, poor offer I wonder who made it the coach firm or the club. Either way shoddy, you think that the coach firm would be keen to keep the business and at least offer free travel to a game.

The club have been using the same coach company for years, can't imagine they put the contract out to tender very often.

It's no wonder fans thing they're not valued enough. Bcfc have treated those fans like peasants. Show them some respect ffs

Agreed, a completely avoidable PR disaster. I'm not sure there is anything worse than showing such disregard for your most loyal supporters. I also don't know why it's taken this long, they should have announced a full refund for everyone affected the next day.

I'm pretty sure this was the same offer made to fans who were late for a game at Milwall under similar circumstances a few years ago.

It was a poor offer then, and is equally poor now.

Archived