IGNORED

New Kit 2015/16 (Merged)

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

NEW KIT 2015/16  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Teams promoted as Champs should have a sparkly golden away strip to strut around in after a promotion season,

the runners up - a foily reflective silver,

play-off winners - spangly bronze

and of course, the relegated teams are forced to wear various shades of poo brown ...

... i know ... just an idea.. planting a few seeds, that's all

This man's a genius.

Teams promoted as Champs should have a sparkly golden away strip to strut around in after a promotion season,

the runners up - a foily reflective silver,

play-off winners - spangly bronze

and of course, the relegated teams are forced to wear various shades of poo brown ... 

... i know ... just an idea.. planting a few seeds, that's all

I like this idea, and if you're really shite your forced to wear blue and white quarters

on a slight tangent.......now that we have been champions twice, I wonder if we're thinking of having a couple of gold stars above the badge, ala Huddersfield

huddersfield-town-s-joel-lynch-51548826.

A few more stars needed. ;)

1906: Harry Thickett takes over as manager and promptly leads City to the 1905/06 Division Two Championship

1923: Division Three (South) Champions 1922/23

1927: Division Three (South) Champions 1926/27, scoring a record number of goals in a season: 104.

1955: Division Three (South) Champions 1954/55

2015: League One Champions 2014/15

why don't we have little J's for winning the Johnstones paint trophy instead?

In fairness, even Huddersfield's are embarrassing, to my knowledge stars were reserved for being European champions for clubs and World Cups for international teams.  

Archived