IGNORED

New Kit 2015/16 (Merged)

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

NEW KIT 2015/16  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be honest in my opinion the best kit we had was the last Adidas one which I have with Blackthorn on the front.

Just my opinion of course.

yea because our first season under the bristol sport brand has been so bad I mean who doesn't want to be reminded about winning our first league title in 60 odd years and winning our 3rd jpt as well as doing our first league and cup double,

the sooner we forget about that the better..............

This seasons and next season's kits - this seasons was a modern twist on the 50s/60s kit, that co-incided with our last title-winning team (I had the Toffs replica of that (at least, I assume it was that!) with '9' on the back). Next seasons doesn't look a million miles from our 70s kits..

What with the purple and lime this season, as well, it's pretty clear who ever is in charge believes in karma. Or, they used to work for Toffs!

I like it, and hope for a similar result to 75/76.

yea because our first season under the bristol sport brand has been so bad I mean who doesn't want to be reminded about winning our first league title in 60 odd years and winning our 3rd jpt as well as doing our first league and cup double,

the sooner we forget about that the better..............

Sorry are you equating the team performance with the shirt maker and design?

Seriously?

Are you mates with Vincent Tan or something?

The quality of the last Adidas one was 10x this Bristol Sport ones.

I just don't like the whole Bristol Sport nonsense and seeing it on the friggen shirt reminds me of it everytime!!!

What I hate most is the JPT and first league league title in two generations that was delivered. Boils my blood! Sack the lot. This wouldn't have happened under TFG.

Sorry are you equating the team performance with the shirt maker and design

Your rationale for wanting Adidas back was 'I don't like Bristol Sport and this reminds me of them'.

So now it's about kit quality? Well I had an Adidas kit where the badge peeled off, and my BS kit from this season still looks lovely.

And we get a unique design, not some identi-kit like the rest.

People equating the team performance with the shirt sponsor have lost the plot.

We would have performed the same with Nike, Adidas, Puma.

Not just because of BS.

No shit.

The reason people are bringing up performance is because your original objection to the kit was you didn't like being reminded of that horrible Bristol Sport lot and you only brought up kit quality later on.

Sorry are you equating the team performance with the shirt maker and design?

Seriously?

Are you mates with Vincent Tan or something?

The quality of the last Adidas one was 10x this Bristol Sport ones.

no you are the one who didn't want reminding of Bristol Sport... I simply pointed out what bristol sport reminds me of......the quialty is 10 x better then adidas, for a start the badge doesn't peel off and curl up at the sides,

Your rationale for wanting Adidas back was 'I don't like Bristol Sport and this reminds me of them'.

So now it's about kit quality? Well I had an Adidas kit where the badge peeled off, and my BS kit from this season still looks lovely.

And we get a unique design, not some identi-kit like the rest.

You can have more than one reason.

Yes I can't stand the whole BS thing.

Find it odd people liking it so we won't be same as many others, yet support a notion that throws the identity of the club itself into doubt.

When my gas supporting cousin's boyfriend calls us FC Franchise playing at Bristol Sport stadium in jest - it reminds me he may not be far off the mark.

Having them design our shirts just shows another facet they have their claws on.

I do happen to think the last Adidas effort in both quality and design is 10x that of the Bristol Sport ones too.

I don't however make any correlation between shirt and performance - those who do are insane.

You can have more than one reason.

Yes I can't stand the whole BS thing.

Find it odd people liking it so we won't be same as many others, yet support a notion that throws the identity of the club itself into doubt.

When my gas supporting cousin's boyfriend calls us FC Franchise playing at Bristol Sport stadium in jest - it reminds me he may not be far off the mark.

Having them design our shirts just shows another facet they have their claws on.

I do happen to think the last Adidas effort in both quality and design is 10x that of the Bristol Sport ones too.

I don't however make any correlation between shirt and performance - those who do are insane.

So in this,of all seasons,you are allowing a fan of Non League Bristol Rovers to get under your skin?

Archived