IGNORED

New Kit 2015/16 (Merged)

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

NEW KIT 2015/16  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently we are thinking of a blue away kit to give ourselves a greater association with Bristol Rugby - heard this from a usually reliable contact who works behind the scenes!

I don't have a problem with playing in blue because the G*s do, but I don't want to be linked to the rugby club. Why do we need that?

Wasn't there a post a time back saying it is a copy of the 75-76 promotion kit with a return for the Robin. If it is then I am buying.

Me too! I have been expecting 70s retro kits to become the rage for the last couple of years, sure they will be back one day

And, for my yearly rant about this, please change that font for names and numbers, I've hated it from day 1, I've had a gutsful of it now

Me too! I have been expecting 70s retro kits to become the rage for the last couple of years, sure they will be back one day

And, for my yearly rant about this, please change that font for names and numbers, I've hated it from day 1, I've had a gutsful of it now

Yes, just how much coke had been done down at FL marketing HQ the day they came up with those numbers?????

Yes, just how much coke had been done down at FL marketing HQ the day they came up with those numbers?????

Just vile mate. I've got bigger things in life to worry about, but every time I see them.....boils my piss!

How long have we had them now, think it was when Marcus Stewart signed, time for a change

Just vile mate. I've got bigger things in life to worry about, but every time I see them.....boils my piss!

How long have we had them now, think it was when Marcus Stewart signed, time for a change

Yeah. How come everything else in football changes? Not these bloody numbers which when they brought them in were claimed to be easier to read.......

As you say. Bigger things in life but they are tacky monstrosities.

+1

AND Bob Taylor would never have been seen wearing silly numbers.

Ain't that the truth. Amen to that

It's the 7s that piss me off the most, who actually writes a 7 like that in real life? And they are just too frickin wide - little LJs shirt just wasn't big enough to fit 33 on, which, I presume, is why he swapped it to 8 one year

He wore incredibly short shorts, with chunky white thighs. We'll never see his like again.

That used to be the look, didn't it? Roll your already short shorts up a little and show off those opaque thighs

Stuart Pearce pretty much perfected the look

Probably get a booking for it now, RSP

That used to be the look, didn't it? Roll your already short shorts up a little and show off those opaque thighs

Stuart Pearce pretty much perfected the look

Probably get a booking for it now, RSP

Probably get arrested for it now! Probably a sexist manifestation of the overbearing patriarchy. Or some bollocks.

Chances are, given City's inability to make a good t-shirt for the club shop (meGAStore) that, as many of us don't, we won't like next season's kit if it's another in-house creation

https://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/City t-shirts

Jon Lansdown almost single-handedly designed the last one, from fan ideas. How about we just get to do it ourselves? What do blokes in suits know?

Teams promoted as Champs should have a sparkly golden away strip to strut around in after a promotion season,

the runners up - a foily reflective silver,

play-off winners - spangly bronze

and of course, the relegated teams are forced to wear various shades of poo brown ... 

... i know ... just an idea.. planting a few seeds, that's all

Archived