IGNORED

Manager Of The Month - March 2015

DC Red

To quote a more famous poster - zzzzzz

I don't give a monkey's about MoM or indeed MoS. What I do care about is our final position - if we finish top, they can give the awards to Gary Johnson for all I care.

that sure is a pretty apt quote there  :thumbsup:  must admit i do tend to agree with it, besides,cotts has a gert big silver cup to stare at for march,knocks spots of the thing the league give him for mom

We have 4 wins and 2 DRAWS. 

Chesterfield and Peterborough each have 4 wins and 2 LOSSES. 

While we are so used to getting 3 points for wins, remember, we actually get a point for each draw as well.

While winning the league is clearly the only thing that matters, SC seems to like the award.  Last time he said it was for the club as a whole and he wanted another one.  That said, he's hardly going to say otherwise in an interview holding the award...

Ridiculously he's only won it once all season despite the fact that we've been top for months and clearly are the best side in the division by a country mile, so who knows?

Cotterill has only won it once because the decision makers must think his success is down to Citys "resources".

Anyone with said "resources" would be 10 points clear at the top of the league......

Do we really want the poison chalice going into April! Saying that I don't think it affected us that much when Cotterill last won it. Also wouldn't us winning the JPT have a say in it?....

I do hope Flint wins Player of the month though! 4 goals and 4 clean sheets and 1 from each being at Wembley..... Would be ridiculous not to win it

Cotterill has only won it once because the decision makers must think his success is down to Citys "resources".

Anyone with said "resources" would be 10 points clear at the top of the league......

i often wonder if the powers that be 'share' the awards out across the league. 

We have 4 wins and 2 DRAWS.

Chesterfield and Peterborough each have 4 wins and 2 LOSSES.

While we are so used to getting 3 points for wins, remember, we actually get a point for each draw as well.

While winning the league is clearly the only thing that matters, SC seems to like the award. Last time he said it was for the club as a whole and he wanted another one. That said, he's hardly going to say otherwise in an interview holding the award...

I expect he'd love another award but blimey how many of those monstrosities would you want sitting on your mantelpiece????

Archived