IGNORED

My Seat Has Been Sold

BS3_RED

Just gone to renew mine and my daughters season tickets for next season and by the looks of it they have sold my daughters seat. I know the row numbers have changed from ZC to 41 but the seat numbers should still be the same.

I am not impressed at all.

Yeah, I was looking to renew now. I will have to call them in the morning as I want to get my other daughter an ST this coming season and the online system wont let me. I know they are not on general sale yet but if I wait until they are my seats will be gone and fi I renew now there is a chance I wont be able to get her a seat next to mine and she is only 7, so that is not an option.

I received a call from the club yesterday as the seat I booked online (my current one will be taken by the press next season), which was showing as free, actually belonged to an existing ST holder. They tried to renew yesterday to find I had it. Apparently the problems are because the available seats had to be entered manually onto the system, resulting in errors.

More ST renewal problems.

The club did a couple of days ago say on the clubs website that the phone problems encountered by many fans was due to the "archaic" telephone infrastructure within AG.

As for the online problems go I've not seen any explanation as to cause of why it's been happening.

Maybe if the club would comment regarding that particular issue it would sweeten the pill a bit and encourage those that are able to to renew in person. Having read of all the renewal problems on here that's what I did and after a 40min queue it was very straightforward.

For those of us that cannot do it in person, this is an issue. Although I was in Bristol last night, it was too late to catch the ticket office.

Early hours of tomorrow I go on holiday. I just set up an account on the Bristol sport ticket system (how many accounts I have on various systems, I have lost count) and there is no history and no option to renew or link my son's ID.

I am currently liasing with the club through email and its turning into a very long winded email discussion.

I am not sure it's a case of left hand not knowing what right hand is doing. I think it's a case of left hand not even knowing right hand is there.

Archived