IGNORED

A Bit Of Good Fortune At Last

Robbored

I'm almost tempted to post another "Wilson Out" thread but have decided to save that untill the next time City fail to win.

Today was a great result but not accompanied by great a performance.Barnsley stiffled much of City's creativety with Betsy running the show in the first half and City were a little flattered by the 1-0 score at half-time.

But City were much better in the second half with Brown doing a good job on Betsy and B'sley were lucky to score with their only shot on goal in whole of the last 45mins.

And then ...up pops Miller with a superb header to win the match in injury time.Yeah, Miller, that waste of money for those of you that have poor memories.

But a deserved 3 points and upto 6th in the table.Now for Blackpool next week with the same 11 starters please!!!

same 11 starters? - I am still waiting for a good pass from Wilkshire, Amankwaah was total pants and failed to deliver one good cross, nobody did anything of worth in midfield, we had two so called playmakers and yet the defence insisted on hoofing it over the top of them.

Miller played well, Roberts did some good running and a superb head back across the box for the first goal, I could have played in goal, Woodman still hasn't learnt how to cross a ball, Brown tried to come off after 70 minutes by pretending to limp but Wilson took no notice, Coles and Hill had one attempt each to give away a goal by losing the ball over the half way line, Tinnion worked hard and Carey improved in about the 75th minute then Peacock nearly pulled a hamstring by being kept cold for 10 minutes on the touchline, Lita came on and got bundled around, the half time "entertainment" wasn't entertaining, the Dolman tannoy went berserk on it's own and the scoreboard didn't work!

AND YET WE STILL MANAGED TO WIN - AFTER THAT LOAD OF RUBBISH WE CANNOT FAIL TO GET PROMOTED :Confused13:

No I didn't find it very entertaing either. Also due to the scoreboard not working, I found myself looking for the time in the hope that there was only about 10 minutes remaining!!

That aside though, we won. We have another 3 points, up to 6th(?), so I'm not going to complain.

If we play like that for the rest of the season, win matches, and get promotion, then I'll be more than happy to sit through these types of games :)

Archived