IGNORED

Charlie Adam Wow

ajam1212

Sorry to drone on, but lobbed goals look great, but once the keeper is out they arent that hard to do. The rooney one on motd was good because it was of balance and volleyed. For a good long range strike check out von bronckhorst for holland or even noble for city.

Aren't that hard to do ?

Blimey .........

Bizarrely - as much as Adams goal was fantastic I think Zamoras was actually better !!

Incredible Finish

Won't see two goals on the same day like that in a hurry :o

Dont think im high? Dont get me wrong, he executed it nicely. Once courtous was of his line he had the whole goal to aim at. If you gave frank fielding the ball in that position and asked him to put the ball in the net with one kick, with plenty of time to balance himself and a keeper off his line or not in the picture he would clearly get a percentage in. He is picking out players from goal kicks 10 times a game. Im surprised we didnt hear the commentators carrying on about the best league in the world when it went in like they usually do.

But getting Fielding to do it would mean a freekick with time to think. Charlie Adam had to look up pick his shot in real time with the added pressure that Coutous is probably one of the best keepers around, and would of spotted his intentions. And watching it live on Sky sports the camera was not even on him and had to go to the ball in mid flight.

How many players on soccer am crossbar challenge can't even hit the goal.

What's all the fuss about he had a punt, you go up the downs right now and aim it high and it will go in.

I scored one just like that at university :o Mind you, it helped that we were playing downhill on the side of a Welsh mountain ;)

That emotion must be from something else other that scoring, he was still emotional walking to the tunnel.

His Mrs got him a revels Easter egg and the bag was mostly coffee.

Archived