IGNORED

"aiden, Do You Want Swindon To Go Up With You?" "no, No, No!"

Fordy62

Just had a read of the swindon forum.

Some accepting what he said with dignity and class, one wishing him a career ender. It's fair to say though in general it didn't go down too well!

I was expecting a lot worse than that considering who they are and where he came from. I was very suprised that some were accepting it graciously, e.g. They dish it out to him so they have to accept it back. Fair play.

I was expecting a lot worse than that considering who they are and where he came from. I was very suprised that some were accepting it graciously, e.g. They dish it out to him so they have to accept it back. Fair play.

Yep, I'll give them that.

A fair few of them said they should have been 2-0 up at HT without acknowledging our two penalties and that their man Branco should have been off though.

Some pretty reasonable responses to the Flinty comments 

Yep, I'll give them that.

A fair few of them said they should have been 2-0 up at HT without acknowledging our two penalties and that their man Branco should have been off though.

Some pretty reasonable responses to the Flinty comments

And Kasim should have been sent off for two book able offences too, at least the players allowed their football to do the talking I guess :)

Wow. The Swindon forum is now seeing Flinty getting out and out praise!

I am a town fan and have no problem with what Flinty said. I would have said the same and it is good to see some real honesty in football, what with all this kissing the badge and not celebrating a goal cobblers.

As for the match, I thought score flattered you lot but our pub defending and poor finishing cost us. Still, there's always the playoffs!

I am a town fan and have no problem with what Flinty said. I would have said the same and it is good to see some real honesty in football, what with all this kissing the badge and not celebrating a goal cobblers.

As for the match, I thought score flattered you lot but our pub defending and poor finishing cost us. Still, there's always the playoffs!

Brave of you to come on here mate. Would you describe your fouling in the Penalty area as flattering to Swinetown - "the biggest club outside the Premiership" Ha Ha

I think describing your defending as 'pub defending' is flattering, thug defending more like, Serge Blanco could and should have been sent off twice, the first one should earn him a retro red if there is any justice in the game.

Yes, loving Flintys honesty. And like he says he could hear what the Swindon fans were singing behind him.

As for Swindon, not the worse club I've seen at The Gate. Maybe you will take your chances in the playoffs...or maybe you will just borrow a load of somebody else's players and do it all again next year?

You poor fella, my heart goes out to you. How can you live there?

It really is hard work. I have never known a place with so many thick people. Quite scary really. Still, gotta say I am looking forward to tomorrow. The amount of shit I got after we played them was insane. 

Swindons cheating isn't just the odd bit of play and opportunism, it's a core part of their philosophy and game plan. It's disgusting and embarrassing.

Exactly. It's every game, you just have to look on the forums of other L1 teams when they play them. Which means the manager either encourages it, or doesn't command sufficient respect to tell them to pack it in.

They're a good enough side to not have to resort to it either.

Archived