IGNORED

"aiden, Do You Want Swindon To Go Up With You?" "no, No, No!"

Fordy62

Cooper look at it FFS?, he's had all season, surely he must be the teacher of these black arts?

Much is made of it, but we see what we want to see. Your lot were grumbling about 'our antics' on Saturday against MKD, but thought the push on Cooper was funny and that he made a meal of it. I do wonder what your comments would be had Cotterill been pushed over by Nathan Thompson. I dare say effigies would have been burnt under Bedminster Bridge and Cotterill would not have been as gracious as Cooper.

I am the last person to defend some of 'our antics' this season but I am not sure all the criticism is justified and think that our views on a particular subject can cloud our objectivity.

I had a quick look at their match day thread as well.

Fekin brilliant.

This game makes up for the cheating shites in the November game - with knobs on.

Bollox to them, I sincerely hope they **** up the playoffs and get relegated next season - or worse.

Shite club, shite players, shite town, and just plain shite.

I just had a look to gage their perspective, too.

Lot's of them were actually hoping to win in controversial circumstances and an unjust way. I hope comments along the lines of "hope we get a dodgy penalty" and the like were tongue in cheek but it was hard to tell.

They all viewed Branko as a walking liability but it looked to me like he was under instruction to committ GBH as Cooper will have surely been aware of the number of goals we get from crosses into the box. It looked as though their 'defending' of set pieces had been worked on specifically.

As for Aden, how refreshing to hear the truth!

Much is made of it, but we see what we want to see. Your lot were grumbling about 'our antics' on Saturday against MKD, but thought the push on Cooper was funny and that he made a meal of it. I do wonder what your comments would be had Cotterill been pushed over by Nathan Thompson. I dare say effigies would have been burnt under Bedminster Bridge and Cotterill would not have been as gracious as Cooper.

I am the last person to defend some of 'our antics' this season but I am not sure all the criticism is justified and think that our views on a particular subject can cloud our objectivity.

Cotts would have stayed on his feet and butted him, that's the difference.

What a strange reply, SC is vocal but honest and our disciplinary record is exemplary for a team at the top of the league, if 3 managers (to my knowledge) and you have now added a 4th say the same thing as they say if it looks like shit, smells like shit then it's shit.

if Cooper had a word with Serge at half time telling him he's pushing his luck it didn't work he did it again in the 2nd half.

Seriously Pewsham ?

You want to have a nose around a few more L1 Forums, sounds like you'd be shocked

Much is made of it, but we see what we want to see.

Seriously Pewsham ?

You want to have a nose around a few more L1 Forums, sounds like you'd be shocked

The way they chanted at him, what do you expect!  class from Flint.  just shows what that club is all about

bit different to how we reacted when McCombe played against us (and loads others that have moved away, but defender reference!)  Great night and to all the fans present, fantastic atmosphere, when needed completely lifted the team, hats off to all in red tonight   

My missus taped Local news for me - anyone gets a chance to see pre match interview with Cotts - he makes reference to November and stares out the reporter as he says 'we've been looking forward to this game'. 'For a long time' ( or something to that effect) ' with a real menace !!

Not sure I've seen a manager so 'focused' before a game for a long time !!!

Just watching the sky coverage of game -

If you get a chance have a look

just before Flint gets a forearm smash from that donkey Branco, whilst awaiting the corner and about 10'secs before the cowardly assault Branco says something in Flints ear

Coincidence ?

Don think so, would like to know what was said but a pretty pre-meditated / planned assault I'd suggest

Piece of scum

Commentator also said City players saying Swindon Players banging on their door after November shouting shite - bunch of morons

Sorry wrong thread for this really

Or along the lines of the Marlon King type song, 'ohhhhh Flinty, he said (says?) Nooooooooo'

I will be most disappointed if Robored doesn't appear with a 'Zzzzzzzzzz' in response to my first ever effort of creating a song/chant.

One of the posters on the cheats forum couldn't believe (after his disciplinary record at Swindon apparently) that Flint had only one booking this season.....

Hmmmmmm

Let's try and work that one out !!!!!

and that was for kicking the ball away or something minor. Flinty's a star

Archived