IGNORED

"aiden, Do You Want Swindon To Go Up With You?" "no, No, No!"

Fordy62

Perhaps so, but I love the way Aden's protection of the keeper extends to getting involved when Frank's been fouled.

Did you see him get stuck in when their player left his feet in trying to tackle Frank? Flinty was straight over and the bloke shrunk back like a slug under salt. Aden correctly drew the ref's attention to the incident as well.

Then Ayling gave him some and then Williams gave him a little 'nudge'

I loved it

I have the full interview on my sky box as I taped it to watch again.

You need to see the whole interview as he adds context to it. This is roughly what is said ....

After the question you see in the clips the reporter asks him if he's lost respect for his former club by what he just said..

Flint then asks the the reporter if he can hear what they (swindon) are singing about him (aden you're a**** song is clearly heard over again in the background) Flint says he gave them two years good service including one promotion but he doesn't let the abuse get to him as its part and parcel of football.

The reporter then moves on to freeman who you could hear giggling at Flints comments all the way through!

I have the full interview on my sky box as I taped it to watch again.

You need to see the whole interview as he adds context to it. This is roughly what is said ....

After the question you see in the clips the reporter asks him if he's lost respect for his former club by what he just said..

Flint then asks the the reporter if he can hear what they (swindon) are singing about him (aden you're a **** song is clearly heard over again in the background) Flint says he gave them two years good service including one promotion but he doesn't let the abuse get to him as its part and parcel of football.

The reporter then moves on to freeman who you could hear giggling at Flints comments all the way through!

Any chance you could put it on here? 

I would have no idea how to upload a video from my sky+ onto my phone and then into here. I struggle with pictures!!

can you film it directly from the TV on your phone? I don't know how to upload it from your phone though. Some helpful chap on here would know

I would have no idea how to upload a video from my sky+ onto my phone and then into here. I struggle with pictures!!

If you have a smartphone you could film your tv (playing the interview of course ) and then upload that video on your phone. Wont be the best quality but as long as you have the volume loud enough that's all that matters.

If you have a smartphone you could film your tv (playing the interview of course ) and then upload that video on your phone. Wont be the best quality but as long as you have the volume loud enough that's all that matters.

Can do this for you gents but only if some1 knows how to put a vid from phone onto the forum :)

Perfect. That link shows the full thing and the important bit from Flint saying 'you can hear what they are saying behind me' as they were clearly heard saying they will see him next Tuesday. Most of the other clips unfortunately get cut off just after the No No comments nd don't show the full picture.

Archived