IGNORED

Stewards

BA12RED

He's a complete w .......anchor talk about abuse power of authority HES a mug had couple run ins with him

Just to confirm, it's not the tall guy with glasses that you can clearly see.....it's the smaller guy in front of him that you can hardly see.

Yeah I know the one complete jobsworth to be fair most stewards in fblock are

No one jumped the hoardings, no one stood on seats.......everyone was celebrating Agard's goal. Why the need to single one lad out and grab at his throat?

I wonder if he'd been paid by the evil Bristol Post to incite a riot.

No one jumped the hoardings, no one stood on seats.......everyone was celebrating Agard's goal. Why the need to single one lad out and grab at his throat?

I stood on a seat wen we scored sticking my vs up to Swindon after going mental I was in the Williams so pointless really as they would have never seen my fingers up :laugh:

Hmmmmakes you wonder if he supported a rival'. These issues seem to crop up, most notably a Cardiff fan at Swansea, and i remember a Plymouth fan at Torquay doing his best to antagonise City fans. Id much rather see club employed stewards.

BA12

If you feel strongly enough about the incident - report it to the police - it's an 'assault' that the steward will need to justify and show he was acting 'lawfully'

The police are duty bound to investigate your complaint and will view any CCTV footage as part of the investigation.

It's a matter for you but you are perfectly in your rights to make an allegation of assault.

Please don't think I'm judging you in any way (I've been young at football) but just a bit of sensible advice ;) - make sure you are 'squeaky clean' in your behaviour before you put in the hands of the police - I'm sure you are buddy

In your situation - I would also be interested in the stewards account as if he had a legal justification (ie your behaviour) in assaulting you , I would ask the question why you were not ejected or arrested - if you understand what I'm saying

Hmmmmakes you wonder if he supported a rival'. These issues seem to crop up, most notably a Cardiff fan at Swansea, and i remember a Plymouth fan at Torquay doing his best to antagonise City fans. Id much rather see club employed stewards.

Totally agree. With Rentathug you never know what you're getting.

Had a conversation with the head of safety and security at Ashton Gate this morning. Apparently in the midst of the incident there were other issues stewards were addressing which added pressure to the situation as well as taking a lot of eyes off of what happened to me. I've been assured that the steward will not be situated near me for the remainder of this season which is a positive outcome. Some of the emails and conversations I have are so long winded and time consuming that having it been resolved to some extent I wont Persue it further. The club have been very good about it as I appreciate how difficult it is for them to resolve. This feel very pi**ed off by his actions , but I guess sh*t happens! Thanks for your responses everyone

Had a conversation with the head of safety and security at Ashton Gate this morning. Apparently in the midst of the incident there were other issues stewards were addressing which added pressure to the situation as well as taking a lot of eyes off of what happened to me. I've been assured that the steward will not be situated near me for the remainder of this season which is a positive outcome. Some of the emails and conversations I have are so long winded and time consuming that having it been resolved to some extent I wont Persue it further. The club have been very good about it as I appreciate how difficult it is for them to resolve. This feel very pi**ed off by his actions , but I guess sh*t happens! Thanks for your responses everyone

So because of an issue elsewhere that the steward who assaulted you wasn't involved with, the club have elected to sweep this under the carpet.

Sounds par.

Archived