IGNORED

End Of Season Celebration ?

BobBobSuperBob

As the end of this fantastic season that has lifted the hearts of all City fans young and old comes to a conclusion I can't help but keep thinking just what a shame it is that only 10k City fans will be able to celebrate and pay respects and homage to this squad and manager.

I'm not a big fan of 'open top buses' but If if if ;) we get promoted I'm praying that the club wor council will organise some sort of celebration so that the many who would like to be at the Gate for the final day but can't can have a celebration with the players ?

Any bright ideas anyone ?

Mine is - get SL , Cotts and the players on the Matthew for a Sunday afternoon sail around the waterfront ;). :) :)

Would also knit in nicely with Bristols heritage and the red trousered Pillocks carbon footprint ;)

:D

I do hope with only a few weeks to go someone at the club has had at least a mild thought about something

It would be a fantastic afternoon or better evening :D

Sun shining, Lots of bars for a celebratory beer - plenty of places to sit / stand and partake with plenty of frontage for the young ones to see

Would make quite a sight !!!!

Ohhhhhhh.......

And if there's room.....squeeze the Wurzels on board........:D

A few fireworks .....Has the makings of a night to remember !!!! ;)

I have never had contact with David Lloyd

Anyone with a club connection to ask if they're quietly considering anything ?

If I could get the players on board I'd be tempted to charter the Matthew myself !!

It's being worked on by the supporters club and trust as part of the usual end of season awards. Just a certain manager of ours is being very superstitious.

As he should be, Dolls! Nice to know there are some plans being worked on though

As the end of this fantastic season that has lifted the hearts of all City fans young and old comes to a conclusion I can't help but keep thinking just what a shame it is that only 10k City fans will be able to celebrate and pay respects and homage to this squad and manager.

I'm not a big fan of 'open top buses' but If if if ;) we get promoted I'm praying that the club wor council will organise some sort of celebration so that the many who would like to be at the Gate for the final day but can't can have a celebration with the players ?

Mine is - get SL , Cotts and the players on the Matthew for a Sunday afternoon sail around the waterfront ;). :) :)

Would also knit in nicely with Bristols heritage and the red trousered Pillocks carbon footprint ;)

I do hope with only a few weeks to go someone at the club has had at least a mild thought about something

I'm going to have a nice cup of tea.

Quite like the matthew idea tbh.

As an aside i can afford to get to 1 more game this season and not sure which to do- any of the next 3 could see us get promotion mathematically guarenteed, potentially champions, but walsall at home for the final game of the season would be great to see too

Last home game against Walsall, City will have won the league by then so I'll say it now before its announced over the PA system -

"Do not run a to the pitch at the final whistle. If you do the players will no re-appear for a lap of honour"

Last home game against Walsall, City will have won the league by then so I'll say it now before its announced over the PA system -

"Do not run a to the pitch at the final whistle. If you do the players will no re-appear for a lap of honour"

I doubt that very much! I seem to remember the Rotherham game when we last got promoted and everyone seemed fine with it, the players loved it.

Will there be stewards on the dockside to make sure no one enjoys themselves too much?

I doubt that very much! I seem to remember the Rotherham game when we last got promoted and everyone seemed fine with it, the players loved it.

I remember it well but I also remember the PA announcement prior to the final whistle. The "club" really don't like it. They fear a possible FA fine and breaking health and safety regulations which could lead to another fine.

It's the same announcement at the last home game every season.

Archived