IGNORED

Not Going Saturday - What Will You Do?

RegC

With Saturday possibly being THE day, what will you be doing? Will you listen to it on the wireless, watch Soccer Saturday, follow it on Twitter or be doing something "a la Shearer" and creosote your fence? 

Could have the potential to be a very stressful afternoon, think I'll go somewhere with no mobile reception! 

With Saturday possibly being THE day, what will you be doing? Will you listen to it on the wireless, watch Soccer Saturday, follow it on Twitter or be doing something "a la Shearer" and creosote your fence? 

Could have the potential to be a very stressful afternoon, think I'll go somewhere with no mobile reception! 

I think I'll relax by creosoting a Swindon fan...

Not sure yet Reg but you could help to re-create the Ashton Gate "experience" by coming round to mine and whilst I sit on the sofa, walk past me at about twenty to five meaning I have to stand up to see what's going on...

Not sure yet Reg but you could help to re-create the Ashton Gate "experience" by coming round to mine and whilst I sit on the sofa, walk past me at about twenty to five meaning I have to stand up to see what's going on...

It's a deal Graham, I'll wander past you intermittently from 2:59:59 onwards. Mine's a Butcombe at HT  :blink:

Chippenham is right on the edge of the Radio Bristol broadcast region.  I have to position my car is a very specific place on the driveway to get a poor but bearable signal.  So, I will be inching up and down the drive at about 2:45 looking for the good place, then trying to expend nervous energy working in the garden whilst listening to the car radio!

Chippenham is right on the edge of the Radio Bristol broadcast region.  I have to position my car is a very specific place on the driveway to get a poor but bearable signal.  So, I will be inching up and down the drive at about 2:45 looking for the good place, then trying to expend nervous energy working in the garden whilst listening to the car radio!

Do they not have the Internet in Chippenham yet then?

I listen to RB, watch Soccer Saturday, refresh both Twitter and OTIB.

Originally going to be glued to Soccer Saturday and on here as I'm going to Bradford on Tuesday(never been to Valley Parade but been to Deepdale and could only afford one trip)...However......

Due to some juggling of my finances (I now owe the Bank of Dad :facepalm: ) I'm going to Preston as well. Hopefully the M6 won't be as big a nightmare as Good Friday....

Originally going to be glued to Soccer Saturday and on here as I'm going to Bradford on Tuesday(never been to Valley Parade but been to Deepdale and could only afford one trip)...However......

Due to some juggling of my finances (I now owe the Bank of Dad :facepalm: ) I'm going to Preston as well. Hopefully the M6 won't be as big a nightmare as Good Friday....

Probably worse, Grand national on Saturday.

Archived