IGNORED

Newbie Here

cwmbran red

hi my name is glenn and im a newbie on here im 51 years old married living in cwmbran south wales but originally from yate.

ive been a bristol city supporter for 45 years and i admit i dont get down the gate as much as i would like but i thought i would join you with the banter.

hi my name is glenn and im a newbie on here im 51 years old

married living in cwmbran south wales but originally from yate

ive been a bristol city supporter for 45 years and i admit i dont get down the gate as much as i would like but i thought i would join you with the banter.

From Yate to Cwmbran, keep fighting mate, but if you are after sympathy this is not the place.

Welcome.

hi my name is glenn and im a newbie on here im 51 years old married living in cwmbran south wales but originally from yate.

When are you moving back?

Welcome Sir.  You are just 4 years shy of being the perfect age of manhood.

Married ....... ah well bad luck.

Living in Wales ......... Good grief what is wrong with you man ?.

Originally from Yate ......... probably not your fault.

Youv'e been a City fan for almost as long as me so if you need any tips on what medication I use to cope then feel free to PM me.

And lastly please understand Dolly is mine  :nono:

Are you missing spirals

Ha Ha Nice one. Completely forgot about that place. Had some good times there if you get what I mean ;)

I wonder what Ronnie Butler is up to now a days. Maybe he's filming a new series of Muscle :laughcont:

Honestly, these newbies keep coming on here and failing to mention how everything is Lee Johnson/Fontaines fault, plus completely missing out how shite Matt Smith is/was.

Good morning my Darling, how are you on this beautiful day ?  Mind you if you are having a bad one then it's Johnson & Fontaines fault.

Upwards and onwards and we could be celebrating tonight.

Ha Ha Nice one. Completely forgot about that place. Had some good times there if you get what I mean ;)

I wonder what Ronnie Butler is up to now a days. Maybe he's filming a new series of Muscle :laughcont:

Still doing the doors also see him at the boxing

Also stars and strips bet you miss that to

Good morning my Darling, how are you on this beautiful day ?  Mind you if you are having a bad one then it's Johnson & Fontaines fault.

Upwards and onwards and we could be celebrating tonight.

Working all weekend. Definitely you know who's fault. :(

Working all weekend. Definitely you know who's fault. :(

I too am working my Turtle Dove but only till lunch time.  Then I am heading to Moulay Yatoub for the rest of the weekend. I will, of course, dream only of you.

Welcome Cwmbran. This could be a very good day to join us on OTIB as we gain promotion and take the first step on the ladder to winning the European Champions League - or we could lose and face the very real possibility of missing out on automatic promotion then losing in the playoffs.

Yes, this place has a variety of opinions. Enjoy the ride. Like what you like and ignore what you don't!

Archived