IGNORED

The Official Preston North End V Bristol City Match Day Thread

You deserve it after being top for most of the season. Today was tight and could have gone either way. Hope to see you next season! Any tips about swindons weak spots?

For a start tell Garner to rein in his physical game, they will try to get him sent off, that is a given IMO, they are league 1's oscar winners their play acting is at a professional level.

• Like 1

We've had that before. Port vale tried it on and it cost them their centre half.

This is what they think about you lot.

No doubt tomorrow if they got what S****horpe got when they played Preston five players with 6 black eyes from elbows the City manager will have to cuddle them all on the way home.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung

That would suit us to a tee!

Their fans and team have been on the beach since November when they played us with 10 men for 84 minutes and won 1-0 at their place to win the league title. No joke, they won the title that day.

If you haven't seen it here it is.....

Edited by screech
  • Like 1
  • Admin

You deserve it after being top for most of the season. Today was tight and could have gone either way. Hope to see you next season! Any tips about swindons weak spots?

Swindon's weaknesses:

-defence

-their budget

-passing gusts of wind

-their sisters

-roundabouts

-Aden Flint

-respect

That's a few to be getting on with

• Like 1

Their fans and team have been on the beach since November when they played us with 10 men for 84 minutes and won 1-0 at their place to win the league title. No joke, they won the title that day.

If you haven't seen it here it is.....

Hahaha....What a bunch of bellends!

To be fair I went down there last year and listened to their players on the way back on the radio and you'd have thought we should stand aside and just let them score unopposed.

I'd settle for another 3-0 win against them which I think you guys would enjoy as well from the sounds of it. Given the lack of The Gas in the last few years, are these lot your rivals? 

To be fair I went down there last year and listened to their players on the way back on the radio and you'd have thought we should stand aside and just let them score unopposed.

I'd settle for another 3-0 win against them which I think you guys would enjoy as well from the sounds of it. Given the lack of The Gas in the last few years, are these lot your rivals?

Cardiff....I think?

Good day out in Preston. Had a drink before the match in the Deep Dale Labour Club courtesy of a chap we met on the street.. lovely salt of the earth type. That got the day off to a nice positive start; mutual appreciation and all that. City deserved to win, we bossed it for many periods. Happy with a draw though; 1 point ahead of my prediction now :)

Next up Bradford.. think we can celebrate promotion on Tuesday night. :)

Edited by havanatopia