IGNORED

The Official Preston North End V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just a shame that dicks from both sides ruined it by fighting in moor park after the game!

Don't think it was that serious, walked across park and looked like ten children chasing two children and then running away, if you'd told me it was a game of tag I wouldn't have been surprised.

Didn't see the game today but Agard sounded much more involved and ok he missed a few chances but at least he sounded a threat as he was against Swindon. watched too many home games where you would of never known he was playing. credit to him.

Like you agree with that.

What has worried me more recently is he simply does not seem to be getting chances. If he is now getting them, I am much happier.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

Ah ok, gotta be pretty much a given they will be the other auto side...

Not necessarily but I would say so yeah. MK are 5 points behind them with a better goal difference and level games. That has more chance of being turned around than Preston catching us but neither are pretty likely imo.

• Like 1

Wow. That's somewhat odd. Don't get me wrong, I want Preston to come second, but that is odd. Almost gentlemanly.

Utter gibberish, wasn't sang at all! One fans made no noise & added nothing to the atmosphere.

Preston OB very glad to get this one over with, on arriving back at station after incident I was told in a joking but serious fashion "you lot have taken the pi55 today, more bother than Millwall & Leeds put togetger", I think he was half joking but all in all, a good day out,

• Like 1

Utter gibberish, wasn't sang at all! One fans made no noise & added nothing to the atmosphere.

Preston OB very glad to get this one over with, on arriving back at station after incident I was told in a joking but serious fashion "you lot have taken the pi55 today, more bother than Millwall & Leeds put togetger", I think he was half joking but all in all, a good day out,

Mate, that is excellent. Well done.

Predicting 9 points from gillingha, vale and county ha ha Probably come back to haunt me now that ha ha

Gillingham are a tough bunch, but think 7 points from those and you'll be beyond MK.

Just be a case then as to who'll be following us, and I still fancy Rochdale to sneak in and surprise everyone...