IGNORED

The Official Preston North End V Bristol City Match Day Thread

Why wouldnt they be? I think many of there fans are just focused on going up, the whole 'there chasing us down for the title' is mainly us being over paranoid IMO... Second would be more than good enough for them and with MK drawing thats more or less PNE up automatically..

Why do some *****s feel the need to slag off Agard on radio Bristol, it's ******* pathetic?. Two on the trot now.

Unlike you and I they travelled to watch the game, they're entitled to their views even if they differ from yours.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

With the MK result, I'm not surprised Preston fans are as happy as us with a point; three of their last five games are against relegation-threatened teams, so they'll likely be confident they can keep ahead of MK now.

Very decent result all round; expect to see them in the Championship next year too.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Its a great chant but the tune is same that Newcastle sing about Adam Johnson. I can't remember the exact song though.

The words to their chant are " so f*** off Adam Johnson, going down for noncing, he's a paedophile, he's a paedophile".

Disclaimer: That's what they sing, clearly he needs to be found guilty at trial for it to become factually accurate.

FFS grow up, he's a city player we are 8 points clear and just taken a point for a great result, it's pathetic just like your post. He's one of ours FFS.

Look, NTTDS goes to every single City game, home and away.

I repeat, he's entitled to his opinion, and your over animated description of my post is totally unnecessary.

As long as we go up, every single player has put in their best over the season, some may not be good enough for the Championship (Applies to PNE n all))...congratulate em for their efforts....its been a team game all season...everyone had put the time, effort n miles in to contribute

• Like 1

Why wouldnt they be? I think many of there fans are just focused on going up, the whole 'there chasing us down for the title' is mainly us being over paranoid IMO... Second would be more than good enough for them and with MK drawing thats more or less PNE up automatically..

Reading comments on their forum and Twitter "chasing us down" certainly didn't seem like it was just us being paranoid. Last weekend Many of them believed they could and would do it and with the run they've been on I didn't blame them.

It sounded like we were by far the better team and their keeper was M.O.M so maybe with that in mind that's why they're so happy

******* fantastic game with both teams looking like they could win it! Draw a fair result! Can't see anyone catching us now. Gladly go up in 2nd behind you.

Just a shame that dicks from both sides ruined it by fighting in moor park after the game!

Thanks - real sad to hear about the trouble. Hopefully nothing to big, no need for it, both teams should be pretty pleased it is 'as you were' in the league.

Edited by cityexile

Didn't see the game today but Agard sounded much more involved and ok he missed a few chances but at least he sounded a threat as he was against Swindon. watched too many home games where you would of never known he was playing. credit to him.

Edited by Super

Very good performance, the better team and the least we deserved. I think we played within ourselves but limited them to one real chance. We could have scored on another 2 or 3 occasions, and overall looked a very good side.

On Agard , not my favourite player but fits into the system where JET would not.

Very close now.

• Like 1

******* fantastic game with both teams looking like they could win it! Draw a fair result! Can't see anyone catching us now. Gladly go up in 2nd behind you.

Just a shame that dicks from both sides ruined it by fighting in moor park after the game![/quote

Yep I seen that think majority where pne fans and about 4/5 city from what I could make out

Edited by Posset red

Very good performance, the better team and the least we deserved. I think we played within ourselves but limited them to one real chance. We could have scored on another 2 or 3 occasions, and overall looked a very good side.

On Agard , not my favourite player but fits into the system where JET would not.

Very close now.

That's a fair and honest assessment and I respect that, but some comments are just unnecessary and undeserved, he's one of us and one of us and helping to take us closer to something that I have never experienced in my 56 years of support an actual championship winning team.

• Like 1