IGNORED

Wilbraham

GrahamC

He has certainly contributed this season, not only with his remarkable tally of goals but his leadership and attitude too. His 20 goals are even more staggering considering I don't believe he has ever been that prolific and the fact that also missed several weeks around Chrstmas too didn't he.

20 for the season today.

Running out of superlatives for him, what a signing,what a pro.

Brilliant, best finisher we've had since Goater! What I'd love to see is him get 20 league goals, his goals to game ratio is right up there but he's maybe missed one or two games too many?

When he signed, I was more than a touch concerned that it might not be a smart move, but he's been completely and utterly fantastic, and played with the energy of a man a decade younger.

Will be interesting to see if we extend his contract, though the closer it gets to the end of the season, and the great form he continues to be in; I'd not wager against it.

When he signed, I was more than a touch concerned that it might not be a smart move, but he's been completely and utterly fantastic, and played with the energy of a man a decade younger.

Will be interesting to see if we extend his contract, though the closer it gets to the end of the season, and the great form he continues to be in; I'd not wager against it.

Pretty sure the original deal had a clause with a second year and whilst I don't know how many games were required, after playing 42 games I'd be amazed if he hasn't triggered it.

Archived