IGNORED

Wilbraham

GrahamC

He's definitely worth another year. As you say he won't score 20 goals next season, and may not be first choice, but the club needs four strikers. If he's not starting a match it would be great to have him on the bench.

Especially if we go back for Matt Smith this summer who does appear to have some stamina issues, he'd be ideal back up.

Though if Oldland Reddies is right, I think Man City might be after him......

Palace Fan here, 

I told you he was good when you signed him!

Most of us palace fans loved Wilbs and are delighted he has been a success, he always gets a mention on our forum.

I think we both did a good deal, you got wilbs, we got Bolasie!

And to be fair - both players been given the right stage and platform to perform

Wilbs wasn't gonna get many mins at Palace whereas Bolasie has blossomed with you - but as talented as Bolasie is and although it sounds strange I'm not sure we would have had the same success this season with Bolasie but no Wilbs

So yes a pretty good 'trade' although it wasn't linked as such

Fantastic progress by Yannick

You are wiping sides aside at the moment :o

Great vocal support by Eagles again this season ;)

Palace Fan here,

I told you he was good when you signed him!

Most of us palace fans loved Wilbs and are delighted he has been a success, he always gets a mention on our forum.

I think we both did a good deal, you got wilbs, we got Bolasie!

Would you mind just selling him to Liverpool for about 15m? The sell on would be good.

He's definitely worth another year. As you say he won't score 20 goals next season, and may not be first choice, but the club needs four strikers. If he's not starting a match it would be great to have him on the bench.

I'd deffo give him another year also but due to his situation I just dont think he'll take it up.

On a separate thread he was given 6/10 for his performance, today because apart from "scoring the the goal and working hard he didn't do a lot else". What else was he supposed to do, lead the line reciting Beowulf whilst playing Rachmoniivo's third on the accordion.

This.. this is one of the funniest comments I've ever seen in OTIB history, congrats.

Archived