IGNORED

Drink Of Choice - Cider?

B-Rizzle

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First choice is real ale for me these days.  

On the other hand, you can't beat cider in the summer, but it has to be the proper cloudy stuff though.  None of this poncy, funny coloured stuff, so give me an Old Rosie, or if it's particularly hot, a Stowford Press will do very nicely  :yes:

Depends on what we mean by "cider"?

I love proper hand-pulled farmhouse scrumpy - cloudy, viscous, not carbonated. It's not readily available though so it's not a frequent event, sadly.

Not keen on mass-produced fizzy guff. Wouldn't drink Magner's if you paid me. Strongbow I'm not keen on either. Dry Blackthorn is OK and so's Scrumpy Jack. Doesn't set my world alight, though.

However, given proper scrump is thin on the ground, I like ales. Wadworth's 6X, Old speckled Hen, and always look to try a local microbrew when I'm on my travels.

Also, it's recently dawned on me that my body is a temple so I try to keep the gestating beer gut in check with a nice drop of red wine now and again.   

Archived