IGNORED

The Massive Congratulations And Thank You Steve Cotterill Thread

MC RISK77

Fair to say he split opinions when he was appointed...I was very underwhelmed myself but we were on the bones of our backside and willing to give anyone a chance because change was needed.

Yes he has been backed but he has driven this team from bottom of this league in December 2013 to the best season ever points wise in Bristol City history.

For this and for building a fantastic team and spirit he deserves nothing but the highest praise.

Well done and thank you cotts

Fair to say he split opinions when he was appointed...I was very underwhelmed myself but we were on the bones of our backside and willing to give anyone a chance because change was needed.

Yes he has been backed but he has driven this team from bottom of this league in December 2013 to the best season ever points wise in Bristol City history.

For this and for building a fantastic team and spirit he deserves nothing but the highest praise.

Well done and thank you cotts

ANOTHER BIG +1

Pretty sure this is only happening because of what O'Driscoll kicked off at the club.....

**** off.

Haha my thoughts exactly mate if anyone was killing this club it was that pillock and Lansdown juniors 5 ******* pillars....back to basics, and cotts has brought on more younger players than sod did...and brought the best of likes of Flint and Williams

Absolutely this. Massive congratulations to the staff, players, board and especially Mr Lansdown - and of course the the fans. This is a season that shall be long remembered. Now lets give it one last push the get the title to really finish strong and get this over the line.

CTID

Archived