IGNORED

Who Do We Want To Go Up With Us?

old_eastender

For me, it has to be MK Dons sneaking second place and Chesterfield via the play-offs.

Why?  Because although Preston seem a good club with a decent set of fans, they have the fan base and resources to build-out their team and be a real contender in the Championship, even more so one could say the same for Sheff.Utd. Whereas, with due respect, I can only see Dons or Chesterfield facing a season of struggle in the Championship unless they get a major cash investment. So I'd much rather be facing Dons & Chesterfield next season, rather than Preston and Sheff.Utd.

Swindle would likely struggle in the Championship too, unless they find a rich benefactor, but we don't want them up as "Flinty says no, no, no"!

Also if Preston miss out, Garner could be a target for us. If Swindle miss out I'd really like us to steal Ben Gladwin from them, think at 21 he has massive potential. 

PNE and Sheffield United for me.

I agree.

Being in the Championship is all about playing at big stadia with big crowds.

I know a lot on here were rooting for Rochdale, which is fair enough, they are a good footballing side .

Personally; I want to leave clubs like Rochdale & Chesterfield behind.

PNE and Sheffield for me aswell, easy choice. As i said on another thread all 3 of us are proper football clubs.

Why worry about PNE or Sheff U? Its a pretty small time mentality to do so i reckon..Fair size clubs they may be but we are a club right on the up atm, we will very soon have facilities to match more or less any club in the Championship.. Let people worry about us (which im sure clubs will be with the momentum we have) then us worry about anyone else.

No to Sheffield United.. for me a horrible club.

PNE (and I dont particularly like them either) and Chesterfield. People saying they want to leave clubs like 'Rochdale and 'Chesterfield' behind... why? Surely if they get promoted, they've earned the right to play in the Championship

The question wasn't "who do you think DESERVES to be promoted ?". It was "who do you WANT promoted with us, and why ?".

The team that finishes third deserves to go up, but they may not. If it's bloody Swindle, then I hope they fail, deserve it or not !!

The question wasn't "who do you think DESERVES to be promoted ?". It was "who do you WANT promoted with us, and why ?".

The team that finishes third deserves to go up, but they may not. If it's bloody Swindle, then I hope they fail, deserve it or not !!

As I said, PNE and Chesterfield.

Sheffield United and Swindle deserve sweet FA.

For me, it has to be MK Dons sneaking second place and Chesterfield via the play-offs.

Why?  Because although Preston seem a good club with a decent set of fans, they have the fan base and resources to build-out their team and be a real contender in the Championship, even more so one could say the same for Sheff.Utd. Whereas, with due respect, I can only see Dons or Chesterfield facing a season of struggle in the Championship unless they get a major cash investment. So I'd much rather be facing Dons & Chesterfield next season, rather than Preston and Sheff.Utd.

Swindle would likely struggle in the Championship too, unless they find a rich benefactor, but we don't want them up as "Flinty says no, no, no"!

Also if Preston miss out, Garner could be a target for us. If Swindle miss out I'd really like us to steal Ben Gladwin from them, think at 21 he has massive potential. 

If you want to see inferior teams , I suggest Rovers are looking for new supporters.

It's got to be Preston for me, my best mate is a PNE fan so have always had a bit of a soft spot for them. A proper club. In fact, i made a deal with my friend before Saturday's game that if we drew 1-1 he would come to Bradford with me and in return i will go to Port Vale for me and that's what happened. Would prefer us to win the league by playing on Saturday rather than winning it before kicking the ball. As for the play offs, there isn't much to like in there with the Franchise and Swindle but it would be good to see Chesterfield come up.

Archived