IGNORED

2 Years Ago Today

HoldenBall

Very good? He had a sweet left foot but was lazy as ****. A poor mans Jet

13 goals in 21 starts in an absolutely dreadful side (made 16 sub appearances). Also didn't take penalties when Baldock was on the pitch. Had he have taken those penalties (and scored them) he would've hit around 18 goals. So yes, in my opinion he was very good and I don't recall him being that lazy. Not an endless runner or chaser, but not lazy. Personally rate him a lot higher than Baldock

Give me Frankie over Heaton any day.

I would only welcome back Adomah from that squad. Overpaid most of them who didn't give a damn. Team spirit counts for so much more.

Heaton is having a very good season in the premier league? I like Frankie and he has improved but he is miles behind Heaton.

Give me Frankie over Heaton any day.

I would only welcome back Adomah from that squad. Overpaid most of them who didn't give a damn. Team spirit counts for so much more.

Genuinely can't understand that comment. Frankie is good, but is still miles behind. You only have to look at how well Heaton has done in the Premier League this season to prove that. Good point about team spirit but Heaton was a good professional whilst he was here, always came across  very well in interviews, so don't think there would be a problem there

Heaton and Adomah are the two I'd want back. Not sure where Adomah would play in our 3-5-2 though. Up top just off Wilbs?

Looking at that side though does make me excited to think just how well our current team should be able to compete in the Championship, even without the likely additions.

I guess you would have to play Albert in the Freeman role. So its a no from me.

Archived