IGNORED

Steve Cotterill - 'stay Of The Pitch'

Big Hev

The passion generally lasts about 10 seconds, then everyone stands around looking gormless for a quarter of an hour. Overrated.

Still 10 seconds of your life that'll surpass anything else.

One day those 10 seconds will mean something to you.

If, as is expected, City do win tomorrow, they will still be Champions and promoted when they play Walsall in two weeks time. Pitch invasions in celebration, or otherwise, are usually on the last home game of the season and this has become acceptable in the eyes of the Authorities.

It may be worth considering, however, that the FL still have the option of fining teams, or deducting points, for fan encroachment onto the playing area 'at ant time'.

Would be ironic if the FL decided to deduct, say, 3 points for a pitch invasion tomorrow, and City lost the last two games of the season. It could mean City may not be Champions after all.

If, as is expected, City do win tomorrow, they will still be Champions and promoted when they play Walsall in two weeks time. Pitch invasions in celebration, or otherwise, are usually on the last home game of the season and this has become acceptable in the eyes of the Authorities.

It may be worth considering, however, that the FL still have the option of fining teams, or deducting points, for fan encroachment onto the playing area 'at ant time'.

Would be ironic if the FL decided to deduct, say, 3 points for a pitch invasion tomorrow, and City lost the last two games of the season. It could mean City may not be Champions after all.

oh do shut up.

I just watched the stadium redevelopment update video and Barr say that the Dolman roof trusses will be raised into position at the end of April. Therefore for those who wish to get on the pitch from the Dolman the final game on the 3rd May will be a whole lot easier than today, which looks to be a no-no, as all the trusses are now along the touchline!

If, as is expected, City do win tomorrow, they will still be Champions and promoted when they play Walsall in two weeks time. Pitch invasions in celebration, or otherwise, are usually on the last home game of the season and this has become acceptable in the eyes of the Authorities.

It may be worth considering, however, that the FL still have the option of fining teams, or deducting points, for fan encroachment onto the playing area 'at ant time'.

Would be ironic if the FL decided to deduct, say, 3 points for a pitch invasion tomorrow, and City lost the last two games of the season. It could mean City may not be Champions after all.

No they wont, Wolves did it last season before their last game at Crewe. Absolute nonsense

Groundsman he say go :D

In response to someone jokingly asking what boots they should wear today

@makemcraig: @2ooKay @kpcider @DanielGSparks Deffo studs, grass going to be slippy with all the champers getting sprayed about!! #Champions #COYR

@makemcraig: @Jimmer84 @DoIIymarie @2ooKay @kpcider @DanielGSparks Just keep the @ASPolice horses off please......PLEASE!!! #bringonthechampions

Just read what SC has said:

"Our supporters have been fantastic all season, following us up and down the country, and we would like to be able to thank them. If they can stay off the pitch, it will be really appreciated by myself and the players."

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-boss-Steve-Cotterill-appeals-fans/story-26344143-detail/story.html#ixzz3XedJlTfG 
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

What he's saying is that if the fans go on the pitch- the players can't celebrate with the fans. On that basis I'll stay in my seat.

Just read what SC has said:

"Our supporters have been fantastic all season, following us up and down the country, and we would like to be able to thank them. If they can stay off the pitch, it will be really appreciated by myself and the players."

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-boss-Steve-Cotterill-appeals-fans/story-26344143-detail/story.html#ixzz3XedJlTfG

Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

What he's saying is that if the fans go on the pitch- the players can't celebrate with the fans. On that basis I'll stay in my seat.

They can celebrate with the fans against Walsall though, the game where they actually lift the trophy...

Archived