IGNORED

Walsall Away End.

Redarmy987

I was at Newcastle when City played there on Keegans first game as their new manager. About 200 of us, crammed into a tiny away 'corner' with about 200 Geordies who'd managed to put on a respectable West Country accent at the turnstile.

loved that game, had a lift back to the station in a police van...lights and sirens, down one way street the wrong way...quality.

Gutted if that is true as I had a long chat with them on the phone yesterday and they said their was nothing they could do but to keep trying, was at the shop as well shortly after that as i am really desperate but they said all gone as well. Interestingly though they said they had Cov restricted view. So infuriating. Assumed i'd be fine with my membership but no they were still being sold so new members were using them for tickets. Great. All about today now COYR

Being a member doesn't guarantee you a ticket.

Being a member, finding out when tickets go on sale, and making sure you get in there immediately the second tickets come on sale online, pretty much does guarantee you a ticket.

The stadium holds 12k this season and we're about to win our first title for 60 years. What did people expect to happen? If you haven't made the effort to make sure you were at the front of the queue then I have to say my sympathy is limited.

Don't see why people are getting funny with people buying tickets in the away end. It's no skin off your nose for a start, but look at it on the flipside.

Nobody got arsy when people were selling out 18k+ at AG, it just happens to be we can't do that now. If we had 20,000 home seats and they sold out, people wouldn't care. There just aren't the seats available anymore and if there's 6000+ who would have gone but can't and there's tickets available in the away end, as long as no trouble is caused, why the problem?

There were a strong handful of very passionate City fans in the Cov end yesterday: the police, the stewards, the Cov fans - none of them had a problem. For one reason or another, these fans can't afford/commit/buy season tickets or memberships, but they want to see their club's success first hand and celebrate with the rest of the fans willing to buy a ticket.

Some people get far too sensitive these days. As long as there's no trouble/fighting etc, who gives a toss?

Being a member, finding out when tickets go on sale, and making sure you get in there immediately the second tickets come on sale online, pretty much does guarantee you a ticket.

The stadium holds 12k this season and we're about to win our first title for 60 years. What did people expect to happen? If you haven't made the effort to make sure you were at the front of the queue then I have to say my sympathy is limited.

CR you werent a snowdrop were you (service joke )  :laughcont: :laughcont:

Don't see why people are getting funny with people buying tickets in the away end. It's no skin off your nose for a start, but look at it on the flipside.

Nobody got arsy when people were selling out 18k+ at AG, it just happens to be we can't do that now. If we had 20,000 home seats and they sold out, people wouldn't care. There just aren't the seats available anymore and if there's 6000+ who would have gone but can't and there's tickets available in the away end, as long as no trouble is caused, why the problem?

There were a strong handful of very passionate City fans in the Cov end yesterday: the police, the stewards, the Cov fans - none of them had a problem. For one reason or another, these fans can't afford/commit/buy season tickets or memberships, but they want to see their club's success first hand and celebrate with the rest of the fans willing to buy a ticket.

Some people get far too sensitive these days. As long as there's no trouble/fighting etc, who gives a toss?

Were they sat on their hands, or did they make it know who they were ?

When we played Liverpool in FA Cup could not get tickets. So as I worked for a national parcel company I got the Liverpool branch to collect tickets and send them to Bristol branch. Come match day me and about 5 mates were in the away end with all the scousers. Damn we were shitting bricks cos they clocked us. Lucky enough stewards noticed at moved us to Dolman and we stood pitch side :laugh:

Chippenham, as next season will present similar problems to this with regards to tickets, will you be getting a season ticket or continuing the membership?

Chippenham, as next season will present similar problems to this with regards to tickets, will you be getting a season ticket or continuing the membership?

Family commitments and finances do not permit a season ticket unfortunately, so it'll be membership again for me. It's worked very well for me this year in terms of getting tickets for every game I wanted - I anticipate next year with the new ticketing system, it should be even better.

Just to update, my cover has been blown!

Had a call from Walsall yesterday transaction canceled and I've been refunded :(

Turns out and I quote 100s of you have called last few days! They checked my name with city :laugh:

Don't tell them your name Pike.....

Archived