IGNORED

Football League Show - Do You Reckon We'll Get A Mention Tonight?

southvillekiddy

Coverage of the Oldham game would probably have interested Dolly M.

Providing us good views of their so far seatless new stand which is under construction, in particular it gave us plenty of opportunity to admire the vomitories. Thought it worth mentioning, so if you missed the vomitories on tonights programme you'll be able to catch up and see the vomitories later on Iplayer.

I'll have to have a second look myself, I didnt think to count how many vomitories there actually is.

Providing us good views of their so far seatless new stand which is under construction, in particular it gave us plenty of opportunity to admire the vomitories. Thought it worth mentioning, so if you missed the vomitories on tonights programme you'll be able to catch up and see the vomitories later on Iplayer.

I'll have to have a second look myself, I didnt think to count how many vomitories there actually is.

I thought their vomitories were much bigger than our vomitories. Who would have thought there were so many vomitory designs!

Yeah they did. I watched it this morning and thought it was an excellent piece on the Mighty City.

Makes a change from the usual City related stuff they produce.

What do you mean "makes a change"? Such a lazy, throw-away comment. We have been featured a number of times this season and every time it's been a well produced, polished piece - and very complimentary too.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it really cringe worthy when the camera's get kids or youngsters to start singing songs to the camera, it looks so amateurish.

Good coverage all the same. 

I like the way Cotts thanks everyone and rarely takes the plaudits himself. He is such a gentleman and a humble one at that. We are very lucky to have someone like him managing the club. 

Is it just me or does anyone else find it really cringe worthy when the camera's get kids or youngsters to start singing songs to the camera, it looks so amateurish.

Good coverage all the same. 

I like the way Cotts thanks everyone and rarely takes the plaudits himself. He is such a gentleman and a humble one at that. We are very lucky to have someone like him managing the club. 

Just watched it, agreed very cringe worthy but oh well there's a lot of worse things to happen in this world.

You'll see a few of those on Strictly Come Dancing.

Archived