IGNORED

Really Want Rovers To Go Up.

Atyeo's Love Child

If they get in the playoffs it will be tough for rovers, one thing in their favour is their defence which I believe I read hasn't conceded more than 2 goals in a game all season, quite an achievement.

They tend to draw lots, would be great if FGR smash them. Would you rather they lost in the semis or at Wembley?

If they get in the playoffs it will be tough for rovers, one thing in their favour is their defence which I believe I read hasn't conceded more than 2 goals in a game all season, quite an achievement.

They tend to draw lots, would be great if FGR smash them. Would you rather they lost in the semis or at Wembley?

Sooner the better really.

The gas will go up and grab all the headlines, it's just one of those things.

I'm used to it now.

It's a pretty major achievement though, the vanarama is up threre with the champions league and a first league title in 60 years, if you're the Evil Post Editor, or BBC football correspondent!

I see absolutely no evidence of a Rovers bias whatsoever from any local media. Nor would there be any reason for there to be. I have no idea why people like to claim otherwise.

I see absolutely no evidence of a Rovers bias whatsoever from any local media. Nor would there be any reason for there to be. I have no idea why people like to claim otherwise.

You don't get the Evil Post in Chippenham then?

Radio Drivel, Radio 5 and such local TV as still exists try to be even handed but the Evil is a nest of Gasheads.

Radio Drivel, Radio 5 and such local TV as still exists try to be even handed but the Evil is a nest of Gasheads.

As is the BBC in Bristol, with it's gushing for "the Gas", helped by their underdog status, which has been with them since the fifties.

Is that the Evil Post that did a 16 page pull-out section when we won the JPT? And who asked the fans for messages of support for printing in their pre-Wembley issue? Not to mention countless lead stories on the back pages this season? I read it at work both in print and online and I see no evidence of a bias at all. I also follow Andy Stockhausen on Twitter and it is quite obvious he wants the club to do well.

It's a complete myth in my book.

Is that the Evil Post that did a 16 page pull-out section when we won the JPT? And who asked the fans for messages of support for printing in their pre-Wembley issue? Not to mention countless lead stories on the back pages this season? I read it at work both in print and online and I see no evidence of a bias at all. I also follow Andy Stockhausen on Twitter and it is quite obvious he wants the club to do well.

It's a complete myth in my book.

Be off with you,you scurvy knave.Your facts aren't welcome here!

I know they harp on about their attendances, but I'd be genuinely interested to see how many would turn up to Grimsby vs Bristol Rovers!! Would be a Non-Leagye record I'm sure, and quite possibly would be a lot more than a Chesterfield vs MK Dons League One final, let alone some of the potential League Two finals . . .

I know they harp on about their attendances, but I'd be genuinely interested to see how many would turn up to Grimsby vs Bristol Rovers!! Would be a Non-Leagye record I'm sure, and quite possibly would be a lot more than a Chesterfield vs MK Dons League One final, let alone some of the potential League Two finals . . .

I think just under 50,000. I think we would take around 30,000, not as many as you did, but still  a decent following.

I hope for a Rovers promotion... Then auto demotion due to the club time and time again unable to control their own fans inside the ground.

Promoted for 1 day then demotion to conference south should do just nicely thank you very much.

Archived