IGNORED

Tonights Games

Super

750k plus Agard going in part-exchange should do - quite fancy a Matt Smith / Joe Garner front two, backed up by Wilbs & JET.

For me, I see Garner as one of those players who is above the general level of L1, but not sure he's good enough to do really well in the Championship.

Having said that, I thought exactly the same about Ricky Lambert!

For me, I see Garner as one of those players who is above the general level of L1, but not sure he's good enough to do really well in the Championship.

Having said that, I thought exactly the same about Ricky Lambert!

Garner had his chance at Champ level and didn't really set world alight with either Forrest or Watford. At 27 he might be worth another punt but personally I can't forget that tackle..and b) I'd rather us buy someone a tad younger..

Preston to mess up the play offs and we bid huge for Joel Garner??

I can't think of anyone I'd want us to sign less than that diving, elbowing obnoxious bastard.

Plus as Tomarse says his record at Championship level is actually inferior to the likes of Baldock...

Sublime. Neymar seems to have found his feet at Barca this season too. Some forward line that..

Apart from the odd times that his feet tell his brain that he has been tripped and usually tripped with such force multiple rolls and convulsions are needed just in case the referees eyes haven't witnessed what Neymar's feet have reported to his brain.

I suppose it is vaguely relevant to Saturday that if Rochdale fail to win, Chesterfield are safely in the play offs. Be a dead rubber for both of us then.

I was just thinking the same thing.  This is the only game that may affect us in a very minor way.  Anything less than a Rochdale win reduces this game to be a pre-season friendly for us and a pre-playoff friendly for Chesterfield.

I suppose it is vaguely relevant to Saturday that if Rochdale fail to win, Chesterfield are safely in the play offs. Be a dead rubber for both of us then.

Still gonna get wankered whatever.... Last away game in this god awful third division...good riddance...until next time !

Archived