IGNORED

Tonights Games

Super

You don't have to particularly "care" to find a topic worthy of comment and discussion. If caring was a pre-requisite most people would hardly post a comment on most topics that crop up on here!!

Exactly but Robb has a pre requisite existence to perpetually remind us he cares little about a lot of topics just for the sake of it. And analysing that might take an eternity!

I have no idea how this is going to end for us Preston fans as we attempt to stagger across the line - big win last night as at 2-1 we where under the cosh and if it had gone 2-2 I would have feared for our season but Beckford who has been top draw for us settled the nerves and on to Swindon we go - even more nervous as they have nothing to play for , then Colchester who can only be relegated if Crewe , Port Vale and Crawley get results and they draw/lose at Fleetwood will still have a chance with a game in hand which is Swindon .....Jeeez on the Tuesday so we may head to Essex with both sides needing to win ....HELP .............. 

Would rather hope he's scouting Byrne instead of gladwin. Can see tavernier being a full time fixture for Wigan next season should they go down and we will need another rwb. Byrne is better than little imo and unlike the rest of his team, is actually a decent character.

As for gladwin, he's a horrible little shit like the rest of them. No thanks, not the right attitude for us

Really????

But isn't there a trophy for "playing the game the right way"?

To be shared this year by MK Dons and Swindon...

True. As long as you pass the ball around nicely the face clutching when you haven't been touched and seven bookings per game get scrubbed in the "playing the game the right way" competition.

it's strange... for the whole of the season I would have been glued to whatever options I had to keep tabs on those games. Last night I didn't feel any need to do so :D

Same here, hadn't even seen the results until this morning.

Isn't it great to just be able to sit back and enjoy the last couple of weeks of the season, whilst fans of countless other teams will be nervous as hell.

I have no idea how this is going to end for us Preston fans as we attempt to stagger across the line - big win last night as at 2-1 we where under the cosh and if it had gone 2-2 I would have feared for our season but Beckford who has been top draw for us settled the nerves and on to Swindon we go - even more nervous as they have nothing to play for , then Colchester who can only be relegated if Crewe , Port Vale and Crawley get results and they draw/lose at Fleetwood will still have a chance with a game in hand which is Swindon .....Jeeez on the Tuesday so we may head to Essex with both sides needing to win ....HELP .............. 

Swindon have lost their heads. They are not showing any of their early season form and I can't see past a Preston win, I predict 3-0.

In the past 20 games they have won 9 lost 8 and drawn 3. I must admit some enjoyment watching all the teams below sweating though.

Same here, hadn't even seen the results until this morning.

Isn't it great to just be able to sit back and enjoy the last couple of weeks of the season, whilst fans of countless other teams will be nervous as hell.

I didn't know any other scores on Saturday until I got back to Manchester and watched the football league show.

Please give them a thorough tonking. There will be cheers from the rest of the West Country if you do.

Archived