IGNORED

Tonights Games

Super

nice to be able to sit back and let the other teams go through it all! Some big games tonight, Preston desperately need a win.

MK Dons v Doncaster

Notts County v Preston

Rochdale v Leyton Orient

S****horpe v Bradford

Swindon v Walsall

Only want to see MK go up because my friend supports them and I can stay at his again if they go up, I think it will be Preston in 2nd and probably Sheffield United in the Play Off's 

DOnt get to ask this question often - who did he support before they existed?

Weird feeling that for all their hammering teams and getting a goal difference (nearly) as good as ours, MK Dons will still be in this league next year.

Preston need to hold their nerve, though; seem to have forgotten how to win games.  Still think they'll make it.

Weird feeling that for all their hammering teams and getting a goal difference (nearly) as good as ours, MK Dons will still be in this league next year.

Preston need to hold their nerve, though; seem to have forgotten how to win games.  Still think they'll make it.

Trouble with MK Dons is they have an equal capability to destroy teams and lose daft games. They SHOULD win their last two games but then again on playing ability they should be fighting for top spot with us. Put simply, they haven't got the "backbone" that we have. Therefore a toss up for automatic between them and Preston. And that might cost them. As for Swindon I've said all along that appalling their lack of discipline would cost them and it will continue to cost them - League 1 for them next season and starting off with a squad of about 14 players.

Trouble with MK Dons is they have an equal capability to destroy teams and lose daft games. They SHOULD win their last two games but then again on playing ability they should be fighting for top spot with us. Put simply, they haven't got the "backbone" that we have. Therefore a toss up for automatic between them and Preston. And that might cost them. As for Swindon I've said all along that appalling their lack of discipline would cost them and it will continue to cost them - League 1 for them next season and starting off with a squad of about 14 players.

My thoughts exactly; think that Preston will stumble over the line, mainly because they are tough to beat, and have a couple of relegation-threatened teams left, but also because I can just as easily see MK smashing an opponent for five or six as I can see them losing to someone like Yeovil on the final day.

Will be interesting to watch from the summit - personally would still prefer Preston and Chesterfield/Rochdale to follow us up; would be amusing to me if Rochdale managed to kill MK's chances of automatic promotion, then knock them out of the play-offs too...

Who really cares?

We are Championship bound and title winners.

My only comment is that I hope Walsall win.

You don't have to particularly "care" to find a topic worthy of comment and discussion. If caring was a pre-requisite most people would hardly post a comment on most topics that crop up on here!!

Going to be controversial here but reckon MK will get 2nd and I have a funny feeling Swindon will win the playoffs.

Please no. I desperately want swindle to **** up in the play offs. I've got a horrible feeling they will play Chesterfield and beat them. I would rather they play Sheff U.

Unfortunately, I can see MK moving into second tonight. Think Preston will only manage a draw and MK will win comfortably at home.

I've just got a feeling that PNE the eternal bottle jobs are going to throw it away again - as much as I don't want them to.

Final 6:

City

MK

------------

Preston

Swindle

Sheff U

Chesterfield

Sheff U v Preston Final, Sheff U to follow us up.

Archived