IGNORED

Opening Of The New Stadium.

JudgeRed

Instead of the usual tape cutting for the SouthStand... How about Garland & Galley with a football?

I'd love to see Chris Garland knock a ball into the penalty area for his no 9 strike partner John Galley 'The King of the West Country' to whack high through a netless 'East End' end goal into the new South Stand ..the first ball to christen the stand... Garland/Galley owned that end of the Gate for so long many years ago while Gibbo defended it when we were attacking the Park End... It'd be great if they could 'own it' just once more for a fabulous old times sake (hope those guys (age/health permitting) could still do their thing well enough to do this, if offered the opportunity)

Good shout, (if a little predictable by DM) .... Fingers crossed it becomes a possibility.

Loadsa likes for the post, (20+ at mo) .... is this the most 'liked' otib post ever? ... If not which single post holds the 'most liked' otib record anyone know? Tom?

I had 34 "likes" recently for a topic I started, I was chuffed to bits with that...

Nick Piggs with Jim Bowen handing him the scissors saying " let's look at what you could of won".

On a serious note either as Dolly says little Oskar (a fan of our future opening a stand for the future) or the man who made it all possible Steve Lansdown.

Archived