IGNORED

David Cameron Is A Phoney Shock

The Bard

Anyone see that this complete t***pot got confused about which football team he supports?

Says it all doesn't it?  Poor man just forgot his lines.  Forgot who he was trying to be.  He's been at this game for so long that he must have forgotten who or what he actually is.  

Anyone see that this complete t***pot got confused about which football team he supports?

Says it all doesn't it? Poor man just forgot his lines. Forgot who he was trying to be. He's been at this game for so long that he must have forgotten who or what he actually is.

I posted this in the General Election thread earlier, there are several articles on this including this one here:

http://gu.com/p/47p33

• SC&T Board Members

In 2001 he said on the record (recorded here in Hansard) that he was not a football supporter, presumably telling the truth.

He has since claimed to be a fan of Aston Villa.

However, in the last 24 hours he appears to have forgotten this and made as if he was a supporter of West Ham. He realised his error and attributed it to "brain fade".

I mean, we've all forgotten which team we support, haven't we. Easily done, Let's forgive him.

Or could it just be that's he's been fibbing?

Football forum. No politics, unless you're a left wing loonie who never hesitates to have a dig.

He probably got mixed up by the kits. Remember George wearing blue trousers, in an attempt to appeal to them for votes? And Red Dawn supporting our stadium bid, Charlotte Leslie donning the gas kit. It's prostitution for votes.

In 2001 he said on the record (recorded here in Hansard) that he was not a football supporter, presumably telling the truth.

He has since claimed to be a fan of Aston Villa.

However, in the last 24 hours he appears to have forgotten this and made as if he was a supporter of West Ham. He realised his error and attributed it to "brain fade".

I mean, we've all forgotten which team we support, haven't we. Easily done, Let's forgive him.

Or could it just be that's he's been fibbing?

He obviously " supports" a team that wears claret and blue so he should soon get to S****horpe United?

NB. The missing letters describe Mr Cameron very well!

Do you think about football to know?

There, I've just edited your post.

Personally, Don't care, just hate seeing people have a dig at someone for their political stance.

There'd probably be uproar on hear if I started a topic slating that prat Milliband and disclosing his lies about the NHS.

Football forum. No politics, unless you're a left wing loonie who never hesitates to have a dig.

He probably got mixed up by the kits. Remember George wearing blue trousers, in an attempt to appeal to them for votes? And Red Dawn supporting our stadium bid, Charlotte Leslie donning the gas kit. It's prostitution for votes.

All I was saying is that he's a fraud.  That's not left wing, right wing or centre-ist.  

Just an observation.  

All I was saying is that he's a fraud.  That's not left wing, right wing or centre-ist.  

Just an observation.

I'm just on a wind up. Seriously I don't like anyone picked on for political gain. I was mostly referring to the other quotes. Anyway, Off to bed now, up early for my campaigning stroll around Cheltenham.

Thing is, ridiculous though it may sound, it's a question of integrity.  It's not that big a deal in itself that someone pretends to support a football team when they don't but the fact that he seems to be telling lies about things this basic makes it incredibly hard to trust a word he says about anything more complex.  And letting yourself get caught out in this manner is sheer amateurism.

Thing is, ridiculous though it may sound, it's a question of integrity. It's not that big a deal in itself that someone pretends to support a football team when they don't but the fact that he seems to be telling lies about things this basic makes it incredibly hard to trust a word he says about anything more complex. And letting yourself get caught out in this manner is sheer amateurism.

It's the amateurism that scares me the most, we know we're being lied to but at least be professional enough to do it properly. Hope he's better at geography than football otherwise we could end up invading anywhere.

It's the amateurism that scares me the most, we know we're being lied to but at least be professional enough to do it properly. Hope he's better at geography than football otherwise we could end up invading anywhere.

Indeed.  How can you trust someone to go into talks with Putin or whoever and maintain a tough line when they'll just forget what they're meant to be saying and blurt out something else instead?

Archived