IGNORED

More On Mclndoe

He isn't, he sold her house when she was on holiday and pocketed the money. She is now living with relatives. He stayed briefly in Scotland but has scarpered since. Since he's been made bankrupt no one will get their money back, but I hope when someone does find him they don't just hand him into the police, I hope they give him the hiding of his life first.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was never seen again (and I don't mean he is hiding), footballers have a lot of money and where there is money there is unsavory characters that are willing to do things that others wont.

That's not even close to the final amounts. I knew people who lost BIG and I was suckered in myself and refinanced my house to get involved. I know the player who introduced us to MM and all his mates lost well over 1m. The police have known for yonks but nothing seems to be happening. The figure if everyone says how much they lost will be closer to 100m than 30m I assure you that. However most people are to embarrassed to come forward and report how much they were done for. As the player from Bristol City hasn't been named it's not my place to do so but it wasn't Lee Johnson, however there were at least 7 from our Playoff Final side involved who had 6 figure sums with him, my mate who will be not named, with his and his mates who came in myself included gave him over 1 million in cash.

He really is a horrible person and he's caused me a lot of problems since, as all the people I got to come in, I agreed to repay them what they lost to protect friendships and relationships. It will take me a good 3 years to pay off those who I put my marker down to, but I will never see my money again.

Most people got 1 payment of 20%, when we got that, we were asked if we wanted to double our investment as it was so good. I'm only glad I didn't although when I got that first payment I didn't fear the worse that followed just weeks later of not being paid and them him disappearing off the face of the earth,

Blimey! What a nightmare for you.

McIndoe is a clart and I'm sure he will get his eventually .

McIndoe has a lengthy sentence waiting for him whenever his vile being is stupid enough to be caught. Of course it will happen - he was stupid enough to think his scheme would work. Or sane enough to make the decision that he likes porridge.

Morale of the story, never make friends with footballers. Might make you feel good that you're mixing in the circles, but you'll end up skint !

I wasn't roped in, I fell for his charm and his selling tactics. I was just stupid to bring in over 100K of mates and work colleagues money, as well as giving him all my cash and remortgaging my house to the hilt and giving him that ! I used to be wealthy, he certainly put pay to that !

From seeing your earlier post I was going to ask how you got suckered in, and how the normal common sense due diligence on making an investment got kicked to the wayside.  Certainly reads that a lot of people got suckered, and overlooked the fact they were taking investment advice from a journeyman footballer.  Notwithstanding all that, sorry to hear your case.

My god this makes for a good story to read, feel sorry for the people involved, but this really is fascinating.

Damn, Mcindoe used to hang around with some fine looking young women.

Could be a film in this, perhaps directed by Guy Ritchie.  Of course, Vinnie J and Statham would have to star in it.

He isn't, he sold her house when she was on holiday and pocketed the money. She is now living with relatives. He stayed briefly in Scotland but has scarpered since. Since he's been made bankrupt no one will get their money back, but I hope when someone does find him they don't just hand him into the police, I hope they give him the hiding of his life first.

Sold her house when she was on holiday? Has to be BS surely?

Sold her house when she was on holiday? Has to be BS surely?

I'm not sure how that could happen either. If the house was in his mothers name then surely her signature would be required on documentation, and if it had been 'stolen' there would be claims against the legal professionals who handled the sale and the possibility that the people who thought they'd bought it wouldn't be able to take residence there until a dispute was resolved.

Not say that's how it works, just surprises me.

So not only does MM have some dodgy bar stewards after him, when his mum finds him he'll also get a clip round the ear. Or worse still, the slipper.

And maybe even the folding of the arms and the pursing of the lips :fear:

There's a link which covers it slightly here,

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/bankrupt-footballer-sells-mum-s-house-and-vanishes-1-3656151

His mum was on a months holiday when he put it up for sale and sold it, and came back to find someone else there. She had no idea and was devastated. 

reading that, i may sound harsh, but it wasn't his mothers home he leased it to her so by the letter of the law it was McIndoe's, and while he sold it, it would of been sold off as one of his assists anyway under the terms of his bankrupcy,

Doesn't mean what he did was right mind, anyone doing that to his own family deserve to turn up in a ditch, I doubt he's in this country anymore

I also commend you Cotts for paying back that you feel responsible for introducing

I wish the guy in the local newsagent had similar morals.

I have sunk tens of pounds into the lottery over the years, buying tickets through his shop, suckered in by phrases such as 'in it to win it'. Have I won it? Have I hell.

Well I for one won't be buying my newspapers and grot mags from that swindler again. How does he sleep at night?

An "associate" of one of the club's regular sponsors was also roped into this through the sponsor's ongoing association with the club.

I'm sure the same applies to a lot of people caught up in this but if this "associate" manages to find MM before the police, the only way the police will find him is in polythene bags and small bits and pieces.

I wish the guy in the local newsagent had similar morals.

I have sunk tens of pounds into the lottery over the years, buying tickets through his shop, suckered in by phrases such as 'in it to win it'. Have I won it? Have I hell.

Well I for one won't be buying my newspapers and grot mags from that swindler again. How does he sleep at night?

I'm glad it amuses you.

Archived